Wa Xian and Frank McKeon found that three variant cells in all COPD patients drive all the key features of the disease
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- 'Beautiful yet deadly:' Northshore coroner warns of Saharan dust for vulnerable patientson June 23, 2020 at 1:29 pm
"People with underlying health conditions like asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema or COPD should enjoy the enhanced sunset views from indoors," Preston said.
- 'Collateral Damage': COVID-19 Threatens Patients With COPDon June 23, 2020 at 12:44 pm
There is concern that the COVID-19 pandemic may be inflicting collateral damage on vulnerable patients with chronic conditions, in particular, those with COPD.
- 'Am I going to die?': How one man used his COPD diagnosis to change his lifeon June 23, 2020 at 7:23 am
The glass shop owner’s doctor told him he would to learn how to live with his disease, and that included making some big changes.
- Can Inhaled Corticosteroids Slow COPD Lung Function Decline?on June 20, 2020 at 10:08 am
Inhaled corticosteroids for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) may curb lung function decline, according to new research.
- COPD Is an Independent Risk Factor of Colorectal, Liver, Other Cancerson June 19, 2020 at 12:21 pm
Regardless of smoking status, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is an independent risk factor for developing lung, colorectal, liver and other cancers in the Korean population, according to ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Lung stem cell disease
- Stem cell companies sell hope with unproven medicine for COVID-19 and other incurable diseaseson June 22, 2020 at 5:52 am
Stem cells have great potential for medicine, but some businesses just can't wait to cash in and are offering more dubious claims about treatments ...
- Magnetic guidance improves stem cells' ability to treat occupational lung diseaseon June 15, 2020 at 9:47 am
Results of a study released today in Stem Cells Translational Medicine (SCTM) may point the way to a cure for a serious lung disease called silicosis that affects millions of workers worldwide.
- Texas Heart Institute and 7 Hills Pharma receive $1.9 million to improve stem cell transplantson June 13, 2020 at 9:06 pm
The Texas Heart Institute and 7 Hills Pharma received a $1.9 million, Phase II STTR (R42) grant from the National Heart Lung Blood Institute to advance further their lead product 7HP349, a novel ...
- Texas Heart Institute & 7 Hills Pharma awarded NIH grant to improve stem cell transplantson June 12, 2020 at 6:40 am
The Texas Heart Institute and 7 Hills Pharma (7 Hills) received a $1.9 million, Phase II STTR (R42) grant from the National Heart Lung Blood Institute to advance further their lead product 7HP349, a ...
- Class action lawsuit moves forward against Florida stem cell clinic accused of aggressive marketing tacticson June 11, 2020 at 2:07 pm
Four years after a lawsuit was filed against the Lung Institute in Florida, a judge certifies it to move forward as a class action lawsuit. I-Team's Katie LaGrone first reported on allegations against ...