Here is where we are:
The Basic Idea
We are searching worldwide for technology that could perform some, or all, of the following:
- Allow people to start meeting and working together again so that you can both stay safe and restart normal economic activity.
- When meeting another person, the device would ideally be able to indicate that both parties are currently virus free so they could confidently work together.
- If you have a retail or restaurant environment you could firstly test your employees before they enter and then test every customer as they come in. Shop and dine with confidence again.
- Because this virus lives as long as it does on surfaces, there needs to be real-time detection capability so people can see what they can touch in safety. Virus scanning at a distance that could, big perhaps here, be used to check people’s skin as skin is one of the components in the body that does shed the virus – just an idea, we will try and check the reality when time permits.
- While disposable test technology would be wonderful, we should aim for it to be as reusable as possible – again anything would be welcome here.
- Add sniffer dogs to the possibilities.
- Finally, what about electronic nose technologies?
Right now, nothing has to be perfect. We just need things that progress the above agenda. We want work with anyone who has the capability or just a good idea that could be made publically available FAST.
It is my wish that we can help you to speedily connect the dots. The faster we move the less lives lost and misery experienced.
We want to help in whatever way we can and are at your service. Please contact us at [email protected]
On the road to find out . . . (hope Cat Stevens is in a forgiving mood)
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Real-time Covid-19 Detection
- Sarasota Military Academy to launch COVID-19 detectionon July 11, 2020 at 4:43 pm
With so much uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its possible impact on schools, Brown said districts need to be bold in partnering with the top scientists working on solutions. "It’s always 'no’ ...
- Health Canada Authorizes Precision Biomonitoring to Import and Sell Biomeme's SARS-CoV-2 Real-Time RT-PCR Test in Response to COVID-19on July 7, 2020 at 5:25 am
Biomeme and Precision Biomonitoring, industry leaders in rapid DNA field detection, announce that Health Canada has approved Biomeme's SARS-CoV-2 Real-Time RT-PCR Test and rapid mobile detection platf ...
- Gunnebo’s introduces real-time customer occupancy level at retail stores to minimise COVID-19 infectionon July 6, 2020 at 11:49 pm
The new family of social distancing tools supports the smooth return to a safe shopping environment by providing automated occupancy control, ensuring the number of customers in a physical space ...
- Assessment of the COVID-19 Detection Kits Market 2020-2025 - RT-PCR Assay Kits to Witness Healthy Growthon July 6, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The Global COVID-19 Detection Kits Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8% during the forecast ...
- Company Repurposing Threat Detection Platform to Assist in Fight Against Covid-19on July 6, 2020 at 7:01 am
Sensor Threat Detection Platform to detect weapons and physical threats in public venues, has now has added Health Safety modules to its Platform to assist in the fight against Covid-19. "At its heart ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Real-time covid 19 detection
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Real-time covid 19 detector
- Pandemic ushers in new era of techon July 10, 2020 at 7:19 am
KansasCity businesses were forced to grab hold of lots of tech offerings they maybe didn't have to have before. Don't expect them to let go of it now.
- Aiming for 10-second result, breathalyzer detector for COVID begins early testson July 9, 2020 at 12:40 am
Israeli startup Scentech Medical starts to check its breath analysis tech at Meir Medical Center, seeking to identify genetic fingerprint of virus to develop near-instant diagnosis ...
- Australians Will Soon Become Walking Barcodes – And We Need To Get Ready For Iton July 7, 2020 at 5:41 pm
Asia Pacific at Fjord, part of Accenture Interactive discusses Australians’ willingness to exchange their online privacy in return for more tailored services, convenience and other consumer benefits, ...
- How technology will change the way we enter offices in a post-Covid-19 worldon July 7, 2020 at 8:44 am
As India cautiously eases the Covid-19 lockdown restrictions and reopens the economy, many office goers have now started going back to their workplaces. In the absence of a vaccine, however, it is ...
- How infrared images could be part of your daily lifeon July 5, 2020 at 9:20 am
As shelter-in-place restrictions vary across many cities and counties around the country, officials have begun buying technology like infrared cameras in the hopes of helping track and contain the ...