Here is where we are:
The Basic Idea
We are searching worldwide for technology that could perform some, or all, of the following:
- Allow people to start meeting and working together again so that you can both stay safe and restart normal economic activity.
- When meeting another person, the device would ideally be able to indicate that both parties are currently virus free so they could confidently work together.
- If you have a retail or restaurant environment you could firstly test your employees before they enter and then test every customer as they come in. Shop and dine with confidence again.
- Because this virus lives as long as it does on surfaces, there needs to be real-time detection capability so people can see what they can touch in safety. Virus scanning at a distance that could, big perhaps here, be used to check people’s skin as skin is one of the components in the body that does shed the virus – just an idea, we will try and check the reality when time permits.
- While disposable test technology would be wonderful, we should aim for it to be as reusable as possible – again anything would be welcome here.
- Add sniffer dogs to the possibilities.
- Finally, what about electronic nose technologies?
Right now, nothing has to be perfect. We just need things that progress the above agenda. We want work with anyone who has the capability or just a good idea that could be made publically available FAST.
It is my wish that we can help you to speedily connect the dots. The faster we move the less lives lost and misery experienced.
We want to help in whatever way we can and are at your service. Please contact us at [email protected]
On the road to find out . . . (hope Cat Stevens is in a forgiving mood)
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Real-time Covid-19 Detection
- Threat Detection Firm Selected to Receive Up to CA$4.5M from Digital Technology Supercluster Covid-19 Programon May 21, 2020 at 3:13 pm
Patriot One Technologies is adding health safety modules to its threat detection platform. In a news release, Patriot One Technologies Inc. (PAT:TSX; PTOTF:OTCQX) announced that it is participating in ...
- Chip for biomolecule detection may help in COVID-19 testingon May 21, 2020 at 6:24 am
The application-specific integrated circuit chip is designed for the early detection of a number of pathogens and viruses. “We want to find partners to move this technology to the public as soon as we ...
- AI-Powered Fever Detection Camera Offers Solution to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19on May 19, 2020 at 6:00 am
DEPTH Camera is pleased to introduce their fever detection camera to assist in preventing the spread of viral diseases such as ...
- Eurofins Technologies Launches Multiplex Real-Time PCR Assay for SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) Pathogen Detectionon May 19, 2020 at 3:19 am
Regulatory News: Eurofins Technologies (Paris:ERF) announces the launch of its CE-IVD marked multiplex Real-Time RT-PCR (reverse-transcriptase ...
- Gold Standard Diagnostics Multiplex Real-Time PCR Assay for SARS-CoV-2 Pathogen Detection Now Available in the USon May 18, 2020 at 6:00 am
Gold Standard Diagnostics Inc. today announced the EUA submission of a Multiplex Real-Time, reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) a ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Real-time covid 19 detection
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Real-time covid 19 detector
- AI And AR Tech Lets Soccer Fans Attend Matches Behind Closed Doorson May 22, 2020 at 7:30 am
New technology can let fans lend their face and voices to television broadcasts using virtual stadium technology. But is it a step too far?
- This COVID-19 Detector Has Berkeley Lab Rootson May 21, 2020 at 7:04 am
Artistic illustration of a carbon nanotube COVID-19 detector. (Courtesy of: Zettl Research Group/Berkeley Lab) A technology spun from carbon ...
- COVID-19 test results ‘in seconds’ using new laser technique in Abu Dhabion May 20, 2020 at 1:50 am
NASAL SWAB: A laser-based COVID-19 test gear unveiled in Abu Dhabi on May 19, 2020, may render nasal swabs obsolete. The biosensor-based test uses blood samples to reveal a signature of COVID-19 ...
- COVID-19 test results ‘in seconds’ using laser, instead of DNA, in Abu Dhabion May 20, 2020 at 12:59 am
Scientists around the world have been looking for ways to reduce testing time for COVID-19 A laser-based diagnostic system, which produces results "in seconds", was announced on Tuesday in Abu Dhabi ...
- What COVID-19 Is Teaching Us About Working From Home for Health Reasonson May 19, 2020 at 5:08 pm
For the past two months or so, since the COVID-19 pandemic began, I’ve watched America ... Related: Download The Mighty app to connect in real time with people who can relate to what you're going ...