An example of a wave pattern (right) and its intensity levels (left) developed by the machine learning algorithm to best illuminate the most important features of an object being identified.
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- These 3 Stocks Are Potential Buyout Targetson July 3, 2020 at 9:34 am
These companies could be acquisition targets in the future. Image source: . Johnson Controls spun off its automotive interiors business, Adient, in 2016, and then sold its automotive battery business ...
- The smart home in focuson June 26, 2020 at 10:15 am
The vision of this futuristic energy system ... pumping water to the swimming pool, the washing machine, or other household appliances. At a later time, if solar power is insufficient, the battery ...
- By dumping Intel, Apple is embarking on a bold plan that has its origin in Steve Jobs' visionon June 26, 2020 at 6:57 am
Apple’s historic announcement of moving away from Intel’s x86 based microprocessors for its Mac line of personal computers was a long time coming.
- 41 Best Father’s Day Gifts for Dads Stuck at Home – or On the Move (Updated List!)on June 16, 2020 at 11:59 am
The machine-washable blanket is available in gray ... performance and response times with this Lanmodo Infrared Car Night Vision Camera. The camera is an 8.2” IPS screen in 1080P HD full ...
- The Corvette-based Genovation GXE is an 800-hp, all-electric vision of the futureon June 16, 2020 at 9:34 am
Photo by Cameron NeveuIn 18 months, Andrew Saul, CEO of Genovation Cars, intends to start building what he touts as the world’s quickest and most entertaining battery-electric automobile. Now that ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- A new method to control error rates in automated species identification with deep learning algorithmson July 3, 2020 at 3:34 am
Deep Learning Algorithms (DLAs) have been increasingly used to automatically identify organisms on images. However, despite recent advances, it remains difficult to control the error rate of such ...
- Read all about it! Front pages, objects from Miami Herald’s 117 years at Gables Museumon July 2, 2020 at 1:24 pm
When curators at the Coral Gables Museum began assembling an exhibit of front pages, photographs and artifacts from the Miami Herald’s 117-year history, the company was still producing printed ...
- Apple is still working on under-display optical Touch ID readeron July 2, 2020 at 8:19 am
Apple is continuing development of optical under-display fingerprint reading technology, possibly for a future iPhone.
- Scientists Identify Violent Origin Of Pluto's Smaller Moonson July 1, 2020 at 7:13 pm
A new study revealed that Pluto’s four smaller moons might have been formed following a violent impact on Charon, the dwarf planet’s largest satellite.
- Service Objects' Outstanding Customer Service Leads to its Highest-Ever NPS Scoreon June 30, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Service Objects, the leading provider of real-time global contact validation solutions, has reached its highest ratings ever for the industry-standard Net Promoter Score (NPS) measure of customer ...