The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- If Living is a Priority, Should You Cruise?on June 23, 2020 at 4:24 pm
Diseases run from respiratory and GI infections (i.e., norovirus ... recklessness or willful misconduct); however, deleting the threat of liability is likely to discourage consumers from returning to ...
- UB vision researcher’s work contributes to a rethinking of what leads to a rare, hereditary disorder causing blindnesson June 23, 2020 at 11:25 am
A series of papers published by vision researchers is revealing important new information about the possible cause of a condition that underlies a rare form of irreversible blindness in young children ...
- Online registrar threatens to drop anti-immigration websiteon June 22, 2020 at 4:29 pm
An internet registrar is threatening to delist a website that is a leading promoter of white nationalist and anti-immigration views.
- Sometimes, Viruses Can Be Good For Your Healthon June 22, 2020 at 3:03 pm
From phage therapy and cancer killers to drivers of human evolution, viruses do a lot to benefit the world.
- World now feeling need for yoga more than ever, it's helping COVID patients defeat disease: Narendra Modion June 21, 2020 at 6:07 am
The world is feeling the need for yoga more than ever due to the coronavirus pandemic and the ancient Indian practice is helping a large number of COVID-19 patients across the globe in defeating the ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Protein editorial assistants
- N Protein in COVID-19 Diagnostic Kitson June 18, 2020 at 2:55 am
In order to capture the IgM and IgG induced by SARS-CoV-2, the recombinant nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV-2 ... such content adds value to the core editorial ethos of News-Medical.Net which ...
- New COVID-19 antibody test may reflect virus immunity more accuratelyon June 17, 2020 at 9:02 am
Existing tests detect whether a person’s blood contains antibodies that bind to either the whole inactivated virus, a protein from ... Ph.D., an assistant professor of microbiology and ...
- Virus co-opts immune protein to avoid antiviral defenceson June 16, 2020 at 3:07 pm
One immune protein that is frequently targeted by viruses ... boosts the immune response," explains lead author Che Colpitts, Assistant Professor of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences at Queen's ...
- Small Molecule Cancer Inhibitors May Suppress Growth in Some Drug Resistant Tumorson June 16, 2020 at 1:05 pm
CS1 (or bisantrene) and CS2 (or brequinar), are cancer inhibitor compounds part of a protein known as “fat ... lead author of the study and assistant research professor in the Department of ...
- Neoleukin Therapeutics to Host Investor R&D Showcase Highlighting De Novo Protein Therapeuticson June 15, 2020 at 5:18 am
Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc., “Neoleukin” (NASDAQ:NLTX), a biopharmaceutical company utilizing sophisticated computational methods to design de novo protein therapeutics, today announced it will host ...