The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- UMD professor researching using social robots in assisted living facilitieson November 19, 2020 at 6:41 pm
A UMD computer science professor and her students are doing research on using social robots in dementia friendly living spaces. They hope the robots can help frontline workers and also help elderly ...
- Roborock S4 Max robot vacuum reviewon November 18, 2020 at 8:15 am
Plenty of robot vacuums are filled to the dustbin’s brim with features ... It’s small and unobtrusive, which looks good in a living room. However, the vacuum pushed it around a few times when trying ...
- Sex robots: An answer for aging, lonely Americans in the age of AI?on November 17, 2020 at 6:01 pm
A UW professor has just published a paper saying that "sex robots" may be just the artificial intelligence breakthrough our ever-growing aging population needs to relieve its social isolation.
- UW professor proposes developing sex robots for older disabled adultson November 17, 2020 at 12:52 pm
As social isolation continues to be a problem for those with disabilities ages 65 and older, a University of Washington professor is considering how robots could be developed to provide senior ...
- Next Steps for Promising Vaccine | Robot Wolves Battle Bearson November 17, 2020 at 9:39 am
Humanity’s hopes for an end to the COVID-19 pandemic leapt following positive news from U.S. company Moderna yesterday: Its vaccine appears to be almost 95 percent effective and requires less intense ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- We've Used the Browning Machine Gun For 100 Years (And Don't Plan to Stop)on November 21, 2020 at 6:10 am
Millions of units have been produced, including in the United States and abroad, a testament to the effectiveness of Browning’s design.
- This (Strategist-Beloved) White Noise Machine Is 31 Percent Offon November 20, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Not only was there no sign of anyone living within 100 miles of me, but my sleep immediately became sounder and deeper.” ...
- Neural’s guide to the glorious future of AI: Here’s how machines become sentienton November 20, 2020 at 3:21 am
Welcome to Neural’s guide to the glorious future of AI. What wonders will tomorrow’s machines be capable of? How do we get from Alexa and Siri to Rosie the Robot and R2D2? In this speculative science ...
- Bringing Quantum to Machine Learningon November 19, 2020 at 9:18 pm
But then, she says, “life happened”—jobs fell through and other opportunities opened up—and she found herself with a career in quantum machine learning. Today Schuld, who works for the Canadian ...
- In D.C., a resident tracks the flying machines hovering above on the city’s ‘helicopter highway’on November 19, 2020 at 5:21 pm
D.C. resident Andrew Hogan calls his neighborhood the city’s “helicopter highway.” Some evenings, whirlybirds of unknown origin seem to descend en masse. “There were a lot of nights where I’d wake up ...