The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- White House OKs FDA asking for 2 months monitoring before authorizing COVID vaccineson October 7, 2020 at 4:58 am
The FDA has confirmed it told COVID vaccine makers they expect at least two months of follow up on clinical trial participants, pushing the timelines past Election Day.
- Some states plan to vet Covid-19 vaccines themselves. Bad idea, experts say.on October 7, 2020 at 2:12 am
California and at least five other states have said they may independently vet any vaccines, but experts warn that could needlessly confuse the public.
- FDA wants 2 months of safety data for Covid-19 vaccines in trials before considering authorizationon October 6, 2020 at 6:14 pm
The FDA wants two months of follow-up data after volunteers get their second dose of Covid-19 vaccine as part of clinical trials testing potential coronavirus vaccines.
- White House Agrees to FDA’s Guidelines for Vetting Covid-19 Vaccineson October 6, 2020 at 12:43 pm
The White House endorsed the Food and Drug Administration’s plans for assessing whether a Covid-19 vaccine should be given widely, casting aside objections to requirements that would likely mean a ...
- Political polls, Thursday night lights and raining rabies vaccineson October 6, 2020 at 12:14 pm
I have a love/hate relationship with political poll stories. Most of me takes the Nick Saban “rat poison” view of polls. I even think it in his voice: If the polls know everything, why even bother ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Centaur Biopharmaceutical Services Announces Expansion of Manufacturing Agreement with Vaxart for COVID-19 and Other Vaccine Candidateson October 7, 2020 at 5:35 am
PRNewswire/ -- Centaur Biopharmaceutical Services Inc. (Centaur), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kindred Biosciences, ...
- 5 things to know about a COVID vaccine: It won’t be a ‘magic wand’on October 7, 2020 at 5:22 am
Approval of a vaccine will be an important step in defeating the coronavirus. But it won’t immediately end the pandemic. Here’s why.
- Japan minister vows support for vaccine productionon October 7, 2020 at 4:23 am
Japan's industry minister has pledged to support private-sector efforts to produce and supply coronavirus vaccines in the country.
- Mapi Pharma Announces Commissioning of a Vaccine Production Facility to Support the Supply of COVID-19 Vaccines to Israel and EU Countrieson October 7, 2020 at 4:12 am
Mapi Pharma Ltd., a fully integrated, late clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it will dedicate capacity at its manufacturing facility to support the global effort to ...
- Cancer Vaccine Market, Global Key Players, Trends, Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, Forecast To 2025on October 7, 2020 at 1:31 am
A New Market Study, titled “Cancer Vaccine Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges” has been featured on WiseGuyReports. This report provides in depth study of “ Cancer Vaccine Market ” ...