The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- PREMIUM: Japan boosts armoured vehicle fleet with new orderson May 10, 2020 at 7:08 pm
Kyiv Armoured Plant, a subsidiary of state-owned Ukroboronprom, has delivered nine BTR-80 APCs to the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) following repairs. The repairs also ... The Franco-German effort to ...
- MEC cancels Malawi voter registration exercise, invalidates new voters roll with minorson May 9, 2020 at 4:18 am
Malawi breaking news publishing 24 hours a day news about Malawi, Malawi Business, Malawi Tourism, Malawi Politics, Malawi News ...
- Dear Dr. Roach: All X-rays and CT scans use radiationon May 9, 2020 at 2:00 am
I became short of breath walking upstairs or during mild exercise, like walking a short distance. My stress test was normal, heart normal and blood pressure good.
- Why We Need Cooperatives for the Digital Economyon May 8, 2020 at 4:09 pm
Platforms like Airbnb claim to be building online “communities” — even as their business undermines the real communities in cities. But the history of cooperatives shows that it really is possible to ...
- MCSC, ONR and CD&I Collaborating to Inform Armored Vehicle’s Pathon May 8, 2020 at 11:10 am
Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) is working toward the next phase of replacing the legacy Light Armored Vehicle (LAV) with a modern Advanced Reconnaissance Vehicle (ARV), the command said in a ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- p53 Polymorphisms: Cancer Implicationson May 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Under normal, unstressed conditions, a key negative regulator of p53 is MDM2, which binds to the transactivation domain of p53 and ubiquitylates the protein, targeting it for degradation. [21 ...
- p53 Polymorphisms: Cancer Implicationson April 26, 2020 at 5:00 pm
P47S, a rare polymorphism in the N-terminal transactivation domain of p53, results from a C>T base substitution at position 1 of codon 47. It has only been reported in populations of African ...
- New paper: Sestrins induce natural killer function in senescent-like CD8+ T cellson April 6, 2020 at 5:00 pm
In a new joint study, published in Nature Immunology, researchers have found that ‘aged’ T cells are not a defective end-stage population but are reprogrammed to recognize and kill NK receptors, a ...
- This protein may help cut flab without moving a muscleon January 13, 2020 at 6:09 pm
Could Sestrin supplements be on the horizon? Not quite, said Lee, adding that Sestrins are not small molecules, but "we are working to find small molecule modulators of Sestrin".
- Ming Li: Publicationson August 24, 2018 at 12:49 am
M. Peng, N. Yin, M.O. Li. SZT2 Dictates GATOR Control of mTORC1 Signaling. Nature 2017, 543: 433-437. S. Dadi, S. Chhangawala, B.M. Whitlock, R.A. Franklin, C.T. Luo ...