The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- BRIEF-Viewray Announces 1-Year Outcomes On Mr-Guided Radiation Treatment For Prostate Canceron June 23, 2020 at 5:16 am
YEAR OUTCOMES ON MR-GUIDED RADIATION TREATMENT FOR PROSTATE CANCER WITHOUT IMPLANTED MARKERS * VIEWRAY- STUDY SHOWS LOW INCI ...
- New Preclinical Data Demonstrates Immune-Enhancing Effects of Triple I/O Combination Therapy with BeyondSpring’s Plinabulinon June 23, 2020 at 5:00 am
The Triple I/O Combination of Plinabulin, Anti-PD-1 and Radiation Achieved a 100 Percent Complete Response in Anti-PD-1 Non-responsive Animal Model Triple I/O Combination to Be Administered to ...
- ViewRay Announces 1-Year Outcomes on MR-Guided Radiation Treatment for Prostate Cancer Without Implanted Markerson June 23, 2020 at 5:00 am
PRNewswire/ -- ViewRay, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRAY) announced today the publication by the European Urology Oncology Journal of a prospective phase II study ...
- Coronavirus Treatment: Ultra Low-Dose Radiation Therapy Might Help Severely Ill COVID-19 Patientson June 19, 2020 at 4:30 am
Low-dose chest radiation given in a single treatment could reduce lung inflammation in severely ill COVID-19 patients. This could be sufficient to wean them off ventilators or even avoid it altogether ...
- Radiation Therapy Market 2020 Would Face COVID-19 Challenges? Comprehensive Report | Hitachi, Nordion, Isoray, BD, IBA Worldwide, Accurayon June 18, 2020 at 12:56 pm
According to the report, The Insight Partners analysts predict the latest report on "Global Radiation Therapy Market (Covid-19) 2027 Impact and Analysis". The Radiation Therapy Market report covers a ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- MIT researchers help discover first pattern of fast radio bursts in outer spaceon June 19, 2020 at 2:38 pm
A new study from a team of MIT researchers and other astronomers could help explain a mysterious occurrence in outer space that has baffled scientists for years.
- Conventional MR and DW imaging findings of cerebellar primary CNS lymphoma: comparison with high-grade gliomaon June 19, 2020 at 2:03 am
For example, patients with HGGs are almost always treated by surgical resection 3, while patients with suspected PCNSLs are managed primarily with chemotherapy or radiation therapy after stereotactic ...
- Ask Ethan: What In The Universe Is A Fast Radio Burst?on June 18, 2020 at 11:02 pm
Fast radio bursts, which arrive in staggered pulses, were a surprise when they were first ... [+] Imagine that you were looking out at the distant Universe, watching the stars, galaxies, and the other ...
- Why the latest discovery on the jets of supermassive black holes is crucialon June 18, 2020 at 10:15 pm
The scientists knew that these jets contribute to the redistribution of matter in the universe. They discover now that they redistribute energy.
- IntraOp and Lausanne University Hospital Announce Collaboration in FLASHon June 18, 2020 at 7:33 am
The Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV) and IntraOp Medical Corporation have announced a research and development collaboration to accelerate the development of FLASH radiotherapy toward first human ...