The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Scientists reveal how genetically modified organisms can help mitigate climate changeon November 17, 2020 at 2:28 pm
In this regard, scientists in the US have discussed how gene editing technology can modify plants and organisms to reduce atmospheric CO 2 and slow down climate change. They also consider ...
- The GMOs That Fixed Global Warmingon November 15, 2020 at 4:00 pm
They suggested targeting and modifying genes that, for instance ... Currently, only legumes (beans) with nitrogen-fixing bacteria can do this, but if the ability can be added to major staple crops ...
- Better Living Through … Biology?on November 5, 2020 at 10:21 am
Over the past decade, new tools in gene editing have uncovered the mechanics ... and the development of microbial nitrogen-fixing soil additives from Pivot Bio, which secured $100 million in ...
- Characterization and comparison of the bacterial communities of rhizosphere and bulk soils from cadmium-polluted wheat fieldson November 4, 2020 at 11:34 am
The diluted DNA was used as a template for PCR amplification of bacterial 16S rRNA genes with barcoded primers and Takara Ex Taq (Takara, Cat#: PR001Q). For bacterial-diversity analysis, the V3–V4 ...
- 2018-19 CARA Projectson January 11, 2019 at 3:23 pm
One genetic marker associated with the hereditary form of FTD is a mutation in a gene involved in the endosomal-lysosomal pathway that delivers cell surface proteins for degradation. However, it ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Using less fertilizer
- Bird’s-eye view of geology using drones offers new way to protect groundwateron November 27, 2020 at 11:52 am
Researchers at the Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey are spending a little less time on the ground and more time in the air — looking at the ground. What they're finding could help ...
- Europe Baby Finger Food Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type and Distribution Channelon November 27, 2020 at 8:21 am
Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Europe Baby Finger Food Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type and Distribution Channel" - Organic baby ...
- Grass fed: $10M initiative seeks to boost farmers, economy and environment with grazingon November 27, 2020 at 2:40 am
For an industry battered by unstable commodity prices, rising costs, market constraints and extreme weather, grassland farming represents a bright spot.
- Why China’s Methane-Spewing Farms Are a Hidden Climate Riskon November 26, 2020 at 7:08 pm
Agriculture has long been an overlooked source of greenhouse gases. Now, with China upping its climate pledges, researchers are looking for ways to bring down emissions.
- Europe Wheat Flour Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type, End User, Application, and Distribution Channelon November 26, 2020 at 5:24 am
Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Europe Wheat Flour Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type, End User, Application, and Distribution ...