The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- In The Future, Buildings On Mars May Be Made Of Mushroomson January 31, 2020 at 3:05 pm
Myco-architecture focuses on using fungi to create structures for humans. In order to grow buildings on Mars, we need oxygen and food sources for the fungi. Dr. Rothschild and her team plan to ...
- Houses made of fungi for Moon, Marson January 24, 2020 at 5:05 pm
Keeping that in mind, the myco-architecture project out of NASA’s Ames Research Center in California is prototyping technologies that could “grow” habitats on the Moon, Mars and beyond out ...
- Mushrooms can be used to construct habitats on Mars: NASAon January 22, 2020 at 9:38 am
The agency's program is called NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) and it will check the viability of myco-architecture that could use fungi to grow habitats on Mars and the Moon. They can ...
- On Mars and Moon, astronaut homes could be grown out of fungion January 19, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The myco-architecture project is part of NASA's Innovative Advanced Concepts program, known as NIAC that considers different aspects of life as technology. The space agency's Ames Research Center in ...
- Astronauts on the moon and Mars may grow their homes there out of mushrooms, says NASAon January 17, 2020 at 1:13 pm
One of the projects at NASA's Ames Research Center in California focuses on myco-architecture. This would allow for more organic habitats grown from fungi and the threads that comprise their ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Future Mars Habitats Could Be Made From Moldy Materialon February 17, 2020 at 4:00 pm
I want to say one word to you. Just one word: Fungi. NASA’s Ames Research Center is prototyping technologies to “grow” extraterrestrial habitats out of fungus—specifically vegetative mycelia. The ...
- Sales of Cordyceps Mycelia Products Surged over 100% in Januaryon January 28, 2020 at 5:09 am
/PRNewswire/ -- Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements ...
- Happiness Biotech Reports Sale Of Cordyceps Mycelia Products Up 100+% In Jan. Cites Outbreak Of Wuhan Coronaviruson January 28, 2020 at 12:07 am
This headline-only article is meant to show you why a stock is moving, the most difficult aspect of stock trading. Every day we publish hundreds of headlines on any catalyst that could move the ...
- Sales of Cordyceps Mycelia Products Surged over 100% in Januaryon January 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
The Company obtained the approval for Cordyceps Mycelia Oral Liquid from the China Food and Drug Administration ("CFDA") back in 1997, being among one of the first companies to receive this approval.
- Sales of Cordyceps Mycelia Products Surged over 100% in Januaryon January 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm
As of January 27, 2020, revenue from Cordyceps mycelia products has reached over RMB 8 million (approximately USD 1.2 million), 100% higher than December 2019 and 125% higher than November 2019.