The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Sepsis Shown to Be Prevalent Among Patients With High HIV Viral Loadon May 7, 2020 at 2:21 pm
Close to 6 million individuals die every year as a direct result of sepsis infection, with a majority of these deaths occurring in low- and middle-income countries. The HIV-positive population in ...
- AI-enabled precision medicine may increase survival rate of patients with COVID-19-related sepsison May 6, 2020 at 10:28 pm
Data scientists from UK-headquartered AI precision medicine company, PrecisionLife, have used the Company’s proprietary AI enabled precision medicine platform to identify 59 repurposing drug ...
- Father-of-two, 31, survives coronavirus, 30 days on a ventilator, double pneumonia, sepsis, heart failure and two strokes to walk out of hospital in time for son's second birthdayon May 6, 2020 at 7:34 pm
A father-of-two survived coronavirus, double pneumonia, sepsis, heart failure and two strokes before walking out of hospital in time for his son’s second birthday. Emotional videos show Omar Taylor, ...
- Inhibiting JNK signaling, BNP in sepsis could stabilize blood pressure and boost survivalon May 5, 2020 at 9:13 am
(Reuters Health) - Inhibition of c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) or B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) can curb septic hypotension, according to studies in mice.
- Analytics startup for sepsis prediction, Dascena, raises $50 millionon May 5, 2020 at 7:29 am
Dascena scored $50 million in funding and concurrently released study results signaling its machine learning algorithm's efficacy to predict sepsis.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Nick Cordero’s Wife Shares Last Picture They Took Before Harrowing Covid-19 Ordealon May 10, 2020 at 10:25 am
Nick Cordero is holding his baby son Elvis as he poses for the picture with his wife Amanda Kloots. In a message accompanying the image, Kloots details all of Nick Cordero’s health struggles in recent ...
- Characteristics of emergency patients with markedly elevated D-dimer levelson May 8, 2020 at 2:44 am
Background: Markedly elevated D-dimer levels can occur in emergency patients with various clinical situations, and is likely to indicate the presence of coagulopathy, rapid differential diagnosis was ...
- Vaccine shield against sepsison May 7, 2020 at 11:28 am
The BCG vaccine, primarily used against tuberculosis, can also shield newborns against sepsis by rapidly accelerating a process that produces immune cells called neutrophils. The finding 1 , by an ...
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Develops Interactive Mixed Reality Software for Sepsis Diagnosis (Sponsored)on May 7, 2020 at 5:57 am
It's rare to find someone in America who's life has not been impacted by sepsis, whether themselves or a loved one. Michelle Osborne, an employee of the Un ...
- Precisionlife identifies 59 compounds based on assessment of sepsis risk genes in severe COVID-19on May 6, 2020 at 4:02 pm
Computational biology specialist Precisionlife Ltd. has used UK Biobank data to find sepsis risk genes that are present specifically in patients who suffer severe COVID-19 infections and shown that 13 ...