The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- How the people of Cambodia live with climate change and what communication can doon November 21, 2020 at 11:30 pm
A survey exploring how Cambodians are living with climate change, the most effective ways to help people adapt and how media and communication can provide support.
- A record hurricane season is ending. What does climate change have to do with it?on November 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
Hurricane Iota made landfall in Central America earlier this week as a Category 4 storm. It's the 30th storm this Hurricane season, surpassing 2005 as the year with the most hurricanes ever. With this ...
- Humans & Climate Change May Be Polluting Mount Everest Even Moreon November 21, 2020 at 12:53 pm
Scientists and researchers have found a new pollutant on the top of Mount Everest that could be harmful to the animals and eventually, to the mountain.
- NASA satellite to monitor sea level rise, affects of climate change over next decadeon November 21, 2020 at 12:04 pm
The satellite will collect 'the most accurate data yet on global sea level and how our oceans are rising in response to climate change,' NASA said.
- NASA launching satellite to monitor sea level rise, affects of climate change over next decadeon November 21, 2020 at 9:21 am
Contributing: Rachael Joy, Florida Today Shrinking shores:Half the world's beaches could disappear because of climate change, study says Extreme flooding:It's going to get worse and could cost the ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Warming Trends: Outdoor Heaters, More Drownings In Warmer Winters and Where to Put Leftover Turkeyon November 21, 2020 at 3:30 am
A column highlighting climate-related studies, innovations, books, cultural events and other developments from the global warming frontier.
- Climate change: Warmer winters linked to increased drowning riskon November 20, 2020 at 3:19 am
When researchers looked at data on drowning accidents in largely frozen lakes or rivers, they saw a "strong correlation" to rising temperatures. They found that deaths from drowning were five times ...
- Winters are much warmer now in Michigan, except one U.P. cityon November 19, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Research is showing warmer temperatures for the winter season across Michigan. In fact, the winters are warming the fastest in the country around the Great Lakes region and the northern Plains. The ...
- Ice Drownings Expected to Rise as Winters Warmon November 19, 2020 at 6:03 pm
The warmer the air, the more likely it is that someone will fall ... In general, she said, raising awareness about the dangers of warming winters is key to helping keep communities safe. “It will just ...
- As winters grow warmer, drowning deaths increaseon November 19, 2020 at 11:14 am
As the planet warms courtesy of human-caused climate change, winters have been getting hotter, particularly in the United States. And while that’s bad news for a whole host of long-term ecological ...