The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission highest in 10 years in South Australiaon November 26, 2020 at 11:41 pm
South Australians have been warned that the risk of transmission of potentially deadly mosquito-borne diseases in the state is at its highest level in a decade. According to South Australia (SA) ...
- Mosquito-borne disease transmission highest in a decade for South Australians, SA Health sayson November 26, 2020 at 12:08 pm
SA Health is warning the current risk of local transmission of serious and potentially deadly mosquito-borne diseases in the state is at its highest level in a decade.
- Territorial Epidemiologist Reminds Community to Stay Vigilant Against Mosquito-Borne Diseaseson November 25, 2020 at 4:58 pm
While there is currently no established transmission of dengue in the territory according to the V.I. Department of Health, Territorial Epidemiologist Ester Ellis is mindful of the ever-present threat ...
- Rise in mosquito-borne disease cases 9News Latest News 2020on November 25, 2020 at 3:55 am
Cases of mosquito-borne disease in Queensland have recorded a double in number from last year, with calls for the council to implement safety strategies to keep the bugs away.
- Ep 2: Disease Hunters: Battle Against Bacteriaon November 24, 2020 at 4:55 pm
Humans and bacteria have been in an evolutionary race for centuries. With the emergence of “Superbugs” and no new antibiotics in sight, we are facing a losing battle. How can we turn the tide?
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Jupiter Wellness Initiates Clinical Study of CaniSun(TM) for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosison November 24, 2020 at 11:42 am
JUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 24, 2020 / Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (Nasdaq: JUPW ), announced today they are initiating a clinical study of its CaniSun™ sunscreen lotion for the treatment of ...
- Jupiter Wellness, Inc.: Jupiter Wellness Initiates Clinical Study of CaniSun for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosison November 24, 2020 at 7:20 am
Current treatment protocol for AK is surgical removal and/or medication. Treatments on the market include the prescription cream Imiquimod, an immune response modifier; however, such creams may cause ...
- What Determines Patient Preferences for Treating Low Risk Basal Cell Carcinoma When Comparing Surgery vs Imiquimod?on November 22, 2020 at 4:00 pm
imiquimod in nodular and superficial basal cell carcinoma; WTP: Willingness to pay; vs: Versus or compared with. MT designed the discrete choice experiment, analysed the data, wrote the first ...
- Topical Imiquimod Therapy for Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomaon November 22, 2020 at 4:00 pm
After the topical steroids were discontinued, treatment with topical 5% imiquimod cream three times per week was started for 2 weeks, advancing to daily application thereafter. She was instructed ...
- Treatment of Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia with Topical Imiquimodon November 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm
We investigated the effectiveness of imiquimod 5% cream, a topical immune-response modulator, for the treatment of this condition. Fifty-two patients with grade 2 or 3 vulvar intraepithelial ...