Skin-like sensors bring a human touch to wearable tech
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Electronic Skin Market revenue to witness over 14% growth till 2026: Global Market Insights, Inc.on March 19, 2020 at 5:52 pm
Selbyville, Delaware, March 19, 2020 -- According to latest report “Electronic Skin Market by Product (Electronic Skin Suit, Electronic Patches), Component (Stretchable.
- Electronic Skin Market revenue to witness over 14% growth till 2026: Global Market Insights, Inc.on March 19, 2020 at 3:30 am
Electronic skin is beneficial for a variety of users due to its wide array of advantages such as self-healing properties, stretching abilities as well as self-powering abilities. Additionally ...
- touch sensoron March 10, 2020 at 5:00 pm
and a touch sensor dial on the back for jogging and training input. The result is a low backlash, low cost actuator that keeps external wiring to an absolute minimum.
- Skin-Like Sensors Bring Human Touch to Wearableson March 9, 2020 at 10:59 am
Elizabeth Montalbano is a freelance writer who has written about technology and culture for more than 20 years. She has lived and worked as a professional journalist in Phoenix, San Francisco and New ...
- Skin-Like Sensors Bring Human Touch to Wearableson March 9, 2020 at 3:53 am
(Image source: Daria Perevezentsev) Scientists at the University of Toronto have gone one step further with this endeavor and developed a flexible, transparent, and self-powering sensor system that ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Artificial ionic skin
- Medical Bionic Implant/Artificial Organs Marketon March 18, 2020 at 4:39 pm
The Global Medical Bionic Implant/Artificial Organs Market analysis report published on Dataintelo.com is a detailed study of market size, share and dynamics covered in XX pages and is an ...
- Coronavirus & cleaning: Which green products are effective against viruses?on March 18, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Largely empty shelves, but plenty of the more expensive Mrs. Meyer’s, which advertises that its products aren’t tested on animals and that they “never contain ammonia, chlorine, parabens, phthalates, ...
- Diagnostics: Thermometer can be stretched and crumpled by wateron February 9, 2020 at 4:00 pm
A research team developed a flexible ionic conductor that is water-processable ... hands and an actuator that could control movements of artificial muscle. Prof. Taiho Park and his student ...
- artificial skin Newson August 11, 2019 at 10:23 am
The technology is based on artificial ionic skin. A new study demonstrates how a biologically-inspired skin improves robots' sensory abilities. This development is seen as a stepping stone towards ...
- Our choice from the recent literatureon March 24, 2019 at 9:05 am
An ionic liquid and jet-milling technique is ... Ultimately, the technology could lead to 'artificial skin' that bends to the contours of the human body and displays medical data.