The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- New Drug Approved for Neuroblastoma Based on MSKCC Researchon November 26, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Naxitamab has been approved for pediatric and adult patients with relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma in the bone and bone marrow that has responded to prior therapy.
- FDA OKs Y-mAbs' neuroblastoma treatmenton November 25, 2020 at 8:44 pm
(NASDAQ:YMAB) +14.3% after-hours as the Food and Drug Administration grants accelerated approval of its Danyelza (naxitamab) cancer treatment for patients with relapsed or refractory high-risk ...
- Novel CAR T-cell therapy shows promising early results in children with neuroblastomaon November 25, 2020 at 6:33 pm
A novel CAR T-cell therapy developed by researchers at UCL and designed to target cancerous tumors, has shown promising early results in children with neuroblastoma, a rare form of childhood cancer.
- FDA Approves Y-mAbs’ DANYELZA® (naxitamab-gqgk) for the Treatment of Neuroblastomaon November 25, 2020 at 3:57 pm
“Today is an important day for children living with refractory/relapsed high-risk neuroblastoma,” said Thomas Gad, founder, Chairman and President. “It’s very exciting to see this ...
- FDA grants accelerated approval to naxitamab for high-risk neuroblastoma in bone or bone marrowon November 25, 2020 at 3:31 pm
On November 24, 2020, the Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval to naxitamab (DANYELZA, Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc.) in combination with granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Stricken with cancer at four-years-old, Michael Ogurek is thankful for his brother’s bone marrow donationon November 26, 2020 at 1:03 pm
For young brothers and Staten Island natives Michael and Benjamin Ogurek, both definitions apply. In June of 2018, five-year-old Benjamin checked into Sloan Kettering Cancer Center -- where he was ...
- Hockey Fights Cancer helps provide hope for children with canceron November 26, 2020 at 9:06 am
Luc has a wisdom beyond his years and a positive attitude which is remarkable. An optimist who has big dreams for his future, this brave ten-year-old has been living with cancer for nearly half of his ...
- Oregon teen who survived cancer hopes to help kids facing same tough diagnosison November 26, 2020 at 3:58 am
Kaitlin Gartrell, 19, is using money from a special scholarship to pursue her dream in pediatric oncology after her own journey with childhood cancer.
- Middle Township students raise $30,000 for cancer researchon November 25, 2020 at 8:00 pm
Over 80 participants, including staff, students, local residents, and members of the Middle Township Police Department were ready to shave their heads in support of the battle against childhood cancer ...
- Triangle childhood cancer survivors make donation to children with canceron November 25, 2020 at 2:06 pm
"It's the act to show all these people out there and all the kids that there is hope, and that there are people out there willing to take their time to help you out, and cheer you up, and get you on ...