The top image shows a knee joint in a healthy rat. (White indicates cartilage.) The second image from top shows a joint with grade 2 untreated osteoarthritis. The third image shows a joint with osteoarthritis that has worsened from grade 2 to grade 4 after six weeks of placebo therapy. The bottom image shows a joint with osteoarthritis that improved from grade 2 to grade 1 (mild) after six weeks of combination therapy with alphaKlotho and sTGFbR2.
Credit: Salk Institute
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Global Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs Market 2020 Industry Overview, Competition by Manufacturers, Production Capacity by Region, Forecast by 2025on November 25, 2020 at 6:26 pm
Global Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 describes an in-depth evaluation and the essential aspects of the market presenting ...
- Arthritis symptoms: Hard and knobbly fingers are linked to osteoarthritison November 25, 2020 at 7:03 am
ARTHRITIS can affect any joint in the body. However, take a look at your hand. Are your fingertips hard or knobbly? This could be a sign of osteoarthritis.
- NSAID Allergy Ups Risk for Opioid Abuse in Osteoarthritison November 23, 2020 at 11:17 am
An NSAID allergy doubles the risk for opioid use disorder in patients with osteoarthritis, but not all reactions to NSAIDs indicate allergy, new research shows.
- Global Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs Market 2020: Industry Size, Outlook, Share, Demand, Manufacturers and 2024 Forecast Research’son November 23, 2020 at 2:08 am
Global “Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs" Market 2024 Research Report provide in-depth study of the present state of the ...
- Osteoarthritis Drugs Market: Anti-Nerve Growth Therapy Promises a New Avenue for Growthon November 19, 2020 at 11:37 pm
The global osteoarthritis drugs market is witnessing various innovations on the horizons such as rapid pain relieving injections and disease modifying drugs, thanks to growing cases of major illnesses ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- New drug lures stem cells to damaged tissue, improves treatment efficacyon November 24, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Scientists at Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute have created a drug that can lure stem cells to damaged tissue and improve treatment efficacy--a scientific first and major advance for ...
- World's first: Drug guides stem cells to desired location, improving their ability to healon November 24, 2020 at 8:00 am
Scientists at Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute have created a drug that can lure stem cells to damaged tissue and improve treatment efficacy—a scientific first and major advance for ...
- Clinical Challenges: Diagnosing Psoriatic Arthritison November 22, 2020 at 10:06 am
Psoriatic arthritis is a heterogeneous inflammatory disorder that ... If they already have damage by the time I see them, I don't have anything to reverse that." The workup relies on a physical ...
- Eli Lilly arthritis drug gets emergency use nod as COVID-19 treatmenton November 19, 2020 at 2:24 pm
Federal regulators have authorized emergency use of another COVID-19 treatment, the anti-inflammatory drug baricitinib, to be used in combination with a drug already used to treat severely ill, ...
- Human Ageing Process Biologically Reversed For First Time Everon November 19, 2020 at 4:08 am
A team of Israeli scientists have successfully managed to biologically reverse the ageing process in humans for the first time ever, using hyperbaric oxygen chambers to stop changes to DNA associated ...