RIKEN is a large STEM research institute in Japan.
The Latest Bing News on:
- Every moment of ultrafast chemical bonding now captured on filmon June 24, 2020 at 9:28 am
Scientists report the direct observation of the birthing moment of chemical bonds by tracking real-time atomic positions in the molecule. They captured the ongoing reaction process of the chemical ...
- Every moment of ultrafast chemical bonding captured on filmon June 24, 2020 at 9:08 am
Targeted cancer drugs work by striking a tight bond between cancer cells and specific molecular targets that are involved in the growth and spread of cancer. Detailed images of such chemical bonding ...
- COVID-19 research gets help from world's fastest supercomputeron June 24, 2020 at 1:40 am
It was gauged against its competitors to see how quickly and well it handled tasks related to deep learning and artificial intelligence.
- For the first time, an ARM-based supercomputer is the fastest in the worldon June 23, 2020 at 2:55 pm
Following Apple’s introduction of ARM-based Macs, an ARM-based supercomputer recently topped the Top500 list of fastest supercomputers The supercomputer in question is called Fugaku and is ...
- New research deepens mystery of particle generation in proton collisionson June 23, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Researchers have shown that in polarized proton-proton collisions, the neutral pions in the very forward area of collisions -- where direct interactions involving quarks and gluons are not applicable ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- The world's fastest supercomputer has been chosen, and it's hunting for coronavirus cureson June 25, 2020 at 4:40 am
Japan's "Fugaku" has just unseated an American rival as the world's fastest digital brain, but for its creators, being "useful" came second to coming first.
- Japan’s Fugaku tops world’s fastest supercomputer liston June 24, 2020 at 2:37 am
The winning machine’s concept was initially proposed a decade ago, and six years after the official start of the project, the supercomputer is getting ready for a full launch in April 2021 ...
- At ISC, the Fight Against COVID-19 Took the Stage – and Yes, Fugaku Was Thereon June 23, 2020 at 2:05 pm
With over nine million infected and nearly half a million dead, the COVID-19 pandemic has seized the world’s attention for several months. It has also ...
- Japanese supercomputer tops world rankings againon June 23, 2020 at 5:20 am
Supercomputer Fugaku, developed by Riken and Fujitsu Ltd., ranked No. 1 in the latest TOP500 world rankings for supercomputers based on computing speed, an international conference of supercomputer ...
- Fugaku: Japanese machine claims title of world’s fastest supercomputeron June 23, 2020 at 5:20 am
A supercomputer jointly developed by Riken and Fujitsu using ARM technology is now ranked as the world’s fastest.