Colorado State University (also referred to as Colorado State and CSU) is a public research university located in Fort Collins, in the U.S. state of Colorado.
The Latest Bing News on:
Colorado State University (CSU)Research
- Coppin State University’s New President Starts Todayon May 26, 2020 at 10:24 am
Jenkins. President Jenkins comes to CSU from West Virginia State University, a historically black land-grant research university near Charleston, W.V., where he served as president since July 2016.
- Colorado wildlife agency’s past research raises questions about mountain lion hunting levelson May 24, 2020 at 10:00 am
Colorado Parks and Wildlife scientists found that killing mountain lions at the levels agency managers allow across much of the state — including what’s now being planned for the ...
- Colorado State U to deploy machine-learning tool that can detect falsified COVID-19 medical recordson May 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
The National Science Foundation awarded nearly $200,000 to Colorado State University and University of Colorado researchers to build machine-learning tools that can verify the integrity of COVID-19 ...
- Vaccine First Introduced In 1700s To Fight Smallpox Helps CSU Scientists Researching Coronaviruson May 15, 2020 at 11:31 am
Dr. Amy MacNeill and her team are busy doing research which they hope will help lend way to a coronavirus vaccine.
- CSU president: Campus will be open for in-person learning in Auguston May 14, 2020 at 4:21 pm
Colorado State University will be open for in-person learning in August, President Joyce McConnell said in a video released Wednesday.
The Latest Google Headlines on:
Colorado State University (CSU) Research
The Latest Bing News on:
Colorado State University (CSU)Discovery
- Colorado State, facing $100M budget hit, delivers $1,500 checks to undocumented studentson May 22, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Colorado State University, which is anticipating a $100 million revenue hit from the shutdown, is handing out $1,500 checks to illegal immigrants to help support them during the novel coronavirus ...
- Expect ‘an abundance’ of miller moths in Colorado this year, CSU insect experts sayon May 21, 2020 at 2:29 pm
Entomologists at Colorado State University say people in the Centennial state should expect “an abundance” of miller moths this year. Also known as ...
- CSU To Begin Testing Long-Term Care Facility Residents, Employees For Coronaviruson May 21, 2020 at 2:04 pm
Colorado State University will start testing workers and residents in dozens of long-term care facilities for the next 8 weeks.
- CSU to begin COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic health care workers, nursing home residentson May 21, 2020 at 9:38 am
Scientists at Colorado State University will conduct novel coronavirus testing for workers and residents at up to 30 nursing facilities across the state in an effort to identify asymptomatic ...
- Coronavirus leads to Colorado State University graduation weekend unlike any otheron May 16, 2020 at 7:47 am
With the school year finishing online and virtual commencement ceremonies, Colorado State University's graduation shifts amid COVID-19 pandemic.