AgResearch Ltd (formerly known as New Zealand Pastoral Agriculture Research Institute Limited) is one of New Zealand’s largest Crown Research Institutes with over 800 staff
The Latest Bing News on:
- Federal Grant Funds Extension Experiences for West Tennessee Undergraduateson August 5, 2020 at 6:00 am
A federal grant will offer agricultural workforce development to prepare students to fill expected gaps in the nation's food, agriculture, and related industries.
- Fonterra turns to 'Kowbucha' as a possible methane-reducing probiotic for cowson August 3, 2020 at 4:59 pm
That’s 100 per cent natural and we want to keep it that way.” Fonterra is working with AgResearch and the Pastoral Greenhouse Gas Research Consortium to conduct trials on cows. “AgResearch is really ...
- ARS Launches Website Highlighting Research Impacting People Around the Worldon July 30, 2020 at 8:27 am
WASHINGTON, July 30, 2020—The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Research Service (ARS) today announced the launch of its Scientific Discoveries 2020 website to highlight the national and ...
- Montana State University agriculture research centers offer virtual field dayson July 29, 2020 at 8:00 am
The usual series of in-person field days at MSU’s seven research centers was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and has been replaced with live and recorded online events, Thursday, ...
- Dean of UT AgResearch honored with ASABE Award for Global Engagementon July 29, 2020 at 6:19 am
Hongwei Xin, who leads the agricultural research program of the University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture, has been recognized for his global leadership skills. Xin, a biosystems engineer who ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Stewart Washeron July 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Dr Washer was the chief executive of Calzada, founding chief executive of Phylogica, chief executive of Celentis, and managed the commercialisation of intellectual property from AgResearch in ...
- Dean of UT AgResearch honored with ASABE Award for Global Engagementon July 28, 2020 at 5:01 pm
Xin, a biosystems engineer who serves as Dean of UT AgResearch, is the recipient of the 2020 Lalit and Aruna Verma Award for Excellence in Global Engagement presented by the American Society of ...
- UT Gardens Expands To 3 Siteson July 27, 2020 at 5:00 pm
The University of Tennessee Gardens have officially expanded to include the Discovery Gardens located at UT’s Plateau AgResearch and Education Center. The announcement was made April 26 at the ...
- What makes hair curly?on July 24, 2020 at 11:51 pm
"The typical mammalian coat structure is that of a forest with shrubs," said study lead researcher Duane Harland, a senior scientist at AgResearch ... scope for further discovery," he said.
- New Zealand scientists lead the way to global breakthrough in methane reductionon July 7, 2019 at 10:20 am
After two years of work, researchers from AgResearch and Otago University ... agriculture in New Zealand and is welcoming the latest discovery from the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural ...