Tokyo University of Science is a private research university located in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
The Latest Research from Brandeis University
via Google News
The Latest Research from Tokyo University of Science
- Okayama University e-Bulletin: Promoting Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Across Generations by Launching SDGs Youth Projecton October 13, 2019 at 11:13 pm
and University of Tokyo have determined the electronic structures of the metallic phase of VO2 through studies of VO2 epitaxial thin films grown on TiO2(001) substrates, using synchrotron radiation ...
- The Science Behind The Lithium-Ion Battery Research That Won 2019’s Nobel Prize In Chemistryon October 9, 2019 at 1:55 pm
Look at it this way: most people reading today’s news about the Nobel Prize in Chemistry did so on a device that has directly benefited from the research ... The University of Texas at Austin, USA, M.
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry rewards development of lithium-ion battery | IDTechEx Research Articleon October 9, 2019 at 7:25 am
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2019 to: John B. Goodenough - The University of Texas at Austin, USA M. Stanley Whittingham - Binghamton ...
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Announces Expanded Research and Development Project to Support Wireless Charging Systems for Electric Vehicleson September 13, 2019 at 8:45 am
TOKYO, Sep. 13 /CSRwire/ - Fujimoto Laboratory of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at the University of Tokyo, NSK Ltd., and Bridgestone Corporation recently announced the expansion of a joint ...
- University of Electro-Communications e-Bulletin: Controlling Snake-like Robots for High Mobility and Dexterityon September 10, 2019 at 10:53 pm
The University of Electro-Communications (UEC) in Tokyo is a small, luminous university at the forefront of pure and applied sciences, engineering, and technology research. Its roots go back to the ...
via Bing News