The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation’s civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.
The Latest Bing News on:
- NASA Launches New Satellite With Mission To Better Understand Rising Sea Levelson November 22, 2020 at 10:34 am
NASA launched a new satellite into Earth's orbit. Researchers are hopeful the mission will help them better understand rising sea levels.
- Space: Chemical physicist to collaborate on NASA-funded research of Saturn’s moon Titanon November 22, 2020 at 4:10 am
NAU chemical physicist Gerrick Lindberg is collaborating with planetary scientist Jennifer Hanley of Lowell Observatory to conduct experiments that examine the behavior of various chemical ...
- Fact check: Dolly Parton helped fund Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine researchon November 21, 2020 at 2:58 pm
A large donation made in April by Dolly Parton caught the attention of social media users after Moderna announced a promising new COVID-19 vaccine.
- Moon Supply Unloading System Design Winners Announced by NASAon November 21, 2020 at 2:03 pm
NASA has selected five 3D model submissions to the Advanced Lightweight Lunar Gantry for Operations (ALLGO) challenge. The ideas offer potential ways to unload supplies on the Moon, something NASA is ...
- Sentinel-6 satellite to help NASA track climate change's effects on Earth's oceanson November 20, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Michael Freilich satellite, slated to be carried into space on Saturday, will provide precise measurements of sea surface height, waves and wind.
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- NASA Pays Birthday Tribute to Edwin Hubble with Video of Discoveries Made Through Iconic Telescopeon November 23, 2020 at 3:38 am
On their official Instagram page, NASA captioned the video as, “Hubble: Voyage of Discovery. Happy birthday, Edwin Hubble! Our namesake made ground-breaking discoveries in the field of astronomy, just ...
- NASA Hubble Snaps 'Cosmic Cinnamon Bun' In Andromeda Constellation [Photo]on November 23, 2020 at 3:32 am
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope snapped a photo of a galaxy located 31 million light-years away in the constellation of Andromeda. Unlike most spiral galaxies, UGC 12588 resembles a cinnamon bun rather ...
- NASA's Curiosity rover finds evidence of an ancient 'megaflood' on Mars 4 billion years agoon November 23, 2020 at 2:54 am
Researchers from Jackson State University, Cornell University and the University of Hawaii worked with NASA to examine sediment data captured by the Curiosity Rover.
- UFO sighting: NASA debunks alien hunter's claim they discovered on Moonon November 22, 2020 at 10:54 pm
UFO hunters have bizarrely claimed to have uncovered evidence of an ‘Egyptian pyramid' on the Moon built by an intelligent alien civilisation - but NASA says there's a very simple explanation.
- Space is NOT black: NASA probe staring into cosmos' darkness discovers unexpected lighton November 22, 2020 at 12:36 am
The space between twinkling stars has commonly been thought to be filled with an jet-black void. But the question whether space itself expels a light of its own has stumped astronomers for decades – ...