The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation’s civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.
The Latest Bing News on:
- NASA Names D.C. Headquarters for ‘Hidden Figure’ and Engineer Mary Jacksonon June 26, 2020 at 5:29 am
NASA announced on Wednesday that it has renamed its D.C. headquarters after Mary Jackson, the first African American woman to work as an engineer for the agency. Jackson began working for the National ...
- NASA Names Headquarters After First Black Female Engineer At NASAon June 26, 2020 at 4:45 am
By US Black Engineer. NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine announced Wednesday the agency’s headquarters building in Washington, D.C., will be named after ...
- NASA Names Headquarters After Mary Jackson, Its First Black Female Engineeron June 25, 2020 at 9:20 pm
The agency will name its Washington, D.C., headquarters after the pioneering scientist whose Space Race-era contributions gained recognition in the 2016 film Hidden Figures.
- NASA is offering up to $20,000 to anyone who can design a better space toilet for astronauts sent to the moonon June 25, 2020 at 11:11 am
"The astronauts were adamant that they do not want to go back to the Apollo bags," a NASA engineer said. It's crowdfunding a "Lunar Loo" design.
- NASA naming headquarters for ‘Hidden Figures’ engineeron June 25, 2020 at 10:02 am
NASA is naming its Washington headquarters after Mary Jackson, the space agency’s first African American female engineer whose story was portrayed in the popular film “Hidden Figures.” Jackson started ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Lunar Loo Challenge: NASA Is Offering $35,000 Prize Money To Anyone Who Can Build a Toilet for the Moonon June 26, 2020 at 2:14 am
Called the Lunar Loo challenge, this competition is offering up $35,000 in prizes for teams who propose effective designs for toilets that can operate in both microgravity and lunar gravity ...
- NRL telescope onboard SOHO discovers 4000th cometon June 26, 2020 at 12:33 am
The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory's Large Angle Spectrometric Coronagraph (LASCO) instrument identified the 4000th comet discovered by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO), a joint mission ...
- NASA proposes mission to Neptune's bizarre moon Triton, which could be hiding a subsurface oceanon June 25, 2020 at 2:58 pm
When Voyager 2 became the only spacecraft to ever pull off a flyby of Neptune’s largest moon Triton, it revealed the already mysterious orb was even more of an enigma. Trident is the proposed NASA ...
- NRL telescope onboard ESA, NASA SOHO discovers 4000th cometon June 25, 2020 at 1:37 pm
NRL telescope onboard ESA, NASA SOHO discovers 4000th cometPR NewswireWASHINGTON, June 25, 2020WASHINGTON, June 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The U. Naval Research Laboratory's Large Angle Spectrometric Co ...
- NASA’s new rover will collect martian rocks—and clues to planet’s ancient climateon June 25, 2020 at 11:28 am
NASA’s newest Mars rover, Perseverance, is going back in time to the bottom of a vanished lake. If all goes well, in February 2021 it will land in Jezero crater and pop the dust covers off its camera ...