SMART, SELF-POWERED KNEE IMPLANTS COULD REDUCE NUMBER OF KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERIES
The Latest on: Smart implants
via Google News
The Latest on: Smart implants
- H2 2019 Innovations in Medical Device Implants, Neurostimulation, Surgical Interventions, and Smart Diagnosticson September 5, 2019 at 2:24 pm
DUBLIN, Sept. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Innovations in Medical Device Implants, Neurostimulation, Surgical Interventions, and Smart Diagnostics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com ...
- Carestream Dental Delivers Sophisticated Scanning Solution with New Premium Intraoral Scanneron September 5, 2019 at 9:01 am
smart-shade matching; high-speed scanning and processing; and touchscreen capabilities. The scanner is the ideal fit for any state-of-the-art practice, offering exceptional versatility to address ...
- Innovations in Medical Device Implants, Neurostimulation, Surgical Interventions, and Smart Diagnostics, 2019 Study - ResearchAndMarkets.comon September 5, 2019 at 6:56 am
DUBLIN--(Business Wire)--The "Innovations in Medical Device Implants, Neurostimulation, Surgical Interventions, and Smart Diagnostics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. This ...
- How Apple, Fitbit, Samsung and more are helping to modernize the FDAon September 5, 2019 at 6:30 am
Over the past decade, the US Food and Drug Administration has recognized that the systems the agency has in place to review and approve moderate- to high-risk hardware-based medical devices (such as ...
- Dental Implant Surgery Tools Market Research Report, Medical Devices, Experiments, Research, Analysis, Evolution and During 2019-2025on September 5, 2019 at 5:39 am
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2019 -- The global market status for Dental Implant Surgery Tools is precisely examined through a smart research report added to the broad database managed by Market ...
- Global Spine Implants Market Outlook, 2019-2024 with Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Stryker, NuVasive, Globus Medical, and Zimmer Biomet Dominating - Ron September 4, 2019 at 4:34 am
The Global Spinal Implant Market is expected to reach more than $12 billion ... ‘Ransomware’ and ‘Cryptojacking’ Mi.. SK Telecom unveils ‘5G Smart Office’ .. Formula E Korea E-Prix 2020 Press ...
- Israeli researchers develop antibacterial coating for implants to prevent infectionson September 2, 2019 at 8:32 am
The new approach may be applied to coating implants of various types, such as dental implants which may lead to production of "smart" implants in a simple and effective way.
- A Brief Tour Through the Wild West of Neural Interfaceson September 1, 2019 at 7:00 am
For long-term implants, they also have to be soft and biocompatible with the brain to reduce scarring. Finally, to truly link up brains to computers, they need to be “smart” closed-loop devices.
- Russia's power grid is an easy target for US hackingon August 30, 2019 at 9:34 pm
The New York Times story talks about "implants" - the placement of malware ... have identified numerous vulnerabilities in so-called smart grid equipment, which constantly analyzes consumption ...
- Google researchers uncover 2-year iPhone hack tied to malicious websiteson August 30, 2019 at 7:05 am
The implant also collected password keychains ... Check out our curated list of stories below. Get smart about stopping spam calls Americans receive more than 5.2 billion automated calls in a month.
via Bing News