Researchers have found that seawater can replace freshwater to produce the sustainable fuel Bioethanol, reducing the need to drain precious resources.
The study – ‘The establishment of a marine focused biorefinery for bioethanol production using seawater and a novel marine yeast strain’ – has been published in Scientific Reports and was carried out by researchers at the University of Nottingham. Their results showed that seawater can be used in Bioethanol production along with a new strain of marine based yeast.
Dr Abdelrahman Zaky, a microbiologist in the School of Biosciences, conducted his research using seawater from the Lincolnshire coast and took his marine yeast samples from various locations in the UK, US and Egypt. He put them through the fermentation process in the laboratories in Bioenergy and Brewing Science Building at the University’s Sutton Bonington campus.
The Latest on: Bioethanol
via Google News
The Latest on: Bioethanol
- Competitive landscape Analysis – Bioethanol Marketon June 24, 2020 at 11:07 am
The global bioethanol market size is projected to grow from USD 33.7 billion in 2020 to USD 64.8 billion by 2025, ...
- Towards a green future: Efficient laser technique can convert cellulose into biofuelon June 23, 2020 at 7:50 am
The plant-based polymer cellulose is the most abundant form of biomass globally and can be converted into raw materials such as glucose and xylose for the production of bioethanol (a type of biofuel).
- Assessment of COVID-19's Effect on Lignocellulosic Feedstock-Based Biofuel Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of Bioethanol as a Transport Fuel to Augment Growth | Technavioon June 22, 2020 at 7:40 am
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report The ...
- The utilization of seawater for the hydrolysis of macroalgae and subsequent bioethanol fermentationon June 16, 2020 at 2:10 am
Seawater used for the fermentations was collected from Skegness, UK in June, 2017 and was taken from approximately five metres from the shore and at a depth of one metre. Seawater was allowed to ...
- Bioethanol Market 2020-2024 | Demand for the Continuous Supply of Clean Fuel to Boost Growth | Technavioon June 12, 2020 at 10:02 am
Technavio has been monitoring the bioethanol market and it is poised to grow by USD 20.55 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers ...
- Bioethanol Market 2020-2024 | Demand for the Continuous Supply of Clean Fuel to Boost Growth | Technavioon June 12, 2020 at 10:00 am
Technavio has been monitoring the bioethanol market and it is poised to grow by USD 20.55 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up ...
- Global Bioethanol Market will reach CAGR of 5.89% , Key Players, New Business Prospect and Trends in Chemicals & Advanced Materials Sectoron June 11, 2020 at 9:58 pm
GlobalBioethanol MarketReport Focuses on the Production Capacity, Industry Chain Structure, and Technical Data. This ...
- $64.8 Billion Worldwide Bioethanol Industry to 2025 - Impact of COVID-19 on the Marketon June 11, 2020 at 3:37 pm
Stock quotes by finanzen.net DUBLIN, June 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Bioethanol Market by Feedstock (Starch Based, Sugar Based, Cellulose Based), End-use Industry (Transportation, Pharmaceuticals, ...
- $64.8 Billion Worldwide Bioethanol Industry to 2025 - Impact of COVID-19 on the Marketon June 11, 2020 at 3:06 pm
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
via Bing News