The University of Texas at Arlington has patented a smart skin, created by a UTA researcher, that will give robots more sensitive tactile feeling than humans.
The Latest on: Smart skin
via Google News
The Latest on: Smart skin
- Here's What Staring at a Computer Screen All Day Does to Your Skin, According to a Dermon June 4, 2020 at 5:03 pm
The screen reports don’t lie. Many of us are spending an inordinate amount of time on our screens and (gulp) it’s starting to show on our skin. As Dr.Vivian Bucay , ...
- E.S.I. Novel to Launch Smart IoT Skin Rejuvenation Solution JÓLI360on June 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
JÓLI360™, the world's first connected skin rejuvenation product, will be launched during WeCOSMOPROF, the digital event for the global beauty industry taking place June 4-10th. Developed by E.S.I.
- Comper Introduces SkinEnergy, a Smart Facial Rejuvenation Deviceon June 2, 2020 at 6:53 pm
Comper is pleased to introduce SkinEnergy, a non-invasive smart facial rejuvenation device that enhances the daily facial care routine. The device can trigger the natural production of healing and ...
- 48 really smart things that are really cheap on Amazonon May 31, 2020 at 5:30 pm
The only thing better than finding awesome stuff might be finding awesome stuff at super low prices. I get a particular thrill when I search high and low for a great deal on a really good product, and ...
- Pour Moi Skin Care Offering 'Climate Smart' Line Specifically For People In Pittsburghon May 29, 2020 at 10:34 am
Live's Mikey Hood talks with Ulli Haslacher, the founder of Pour Moi Skin Care, about her new "Climate Smart" line made specially for the people living in Pittsburgh.
- Young mom warns East Coast residents to stay sun-smart after escaping a deadly skin canceron May 29, 2020 at 9:57 am
But protecting skin from overexposure to the sun and the damaging ultra-violet (U.V.) light is an afterthought for some. It is a worrisome trend, as the deadliest type of skin cancer is on the rise: ...
- Smart E-Glasses Switch From Sunglasses to Controlling Video Games With Just Eye Motions, Can Also Monitor Healthon May 28, 2020 at 7:54 am
Amping up technology game, researchers come up with smart e-glasses that can detect illnesses, come handy as sunglasses and also control a video game simply by eye movements - all in one!
- Smart e-glasses monitor person's brain waves and body movements, control video gameon May 27, 2020 at 10:29 am
Fitness tracker bracelets and watches provide useful information, such as step count and heart rate, but they usually can't provide more detailed data about the wearer's health.
- Smart Devices Can Detect Mood, Help Track and Manage Emotionson May 27, 2020 at 5:45 am
Researchers from Sweden and the U.K. have designed a smart device that measures bioelectrical signals produced by the conductance of our skin. This information can indicate the user's stress leve ...
via Bing News