There have been few examples of a quantum advantage for real-world problems of practical interest
The researchers stress that in its current form, the study uses a simplified version of biological data and has a “proof-of-principle nature.” They believe that once quantum processors known as annealers accumulate qubits and have increased processing power, more complex cellular determinants of gene regulation could be encoded into new models that use quantum computers.
For more details: Quantum Machine Shows Promise for Biological Research
The Latest on: Quantum machine
via Google News
The Latest on: Quantum machine
- Quantum Machines raises $17.5M for its Quantum Orchestration Platformon March 19, 2020 at 10:18 am
Quantum Machines, a Tel Aviv-based startup that is building both hardware and software to operate quantum computers, today announced that it has raised a $17.5 million Series A funding round. The ...
- Israeli Quantum Computing Startup Quantum Machines Raises $17.5 Millionon March 19, 2020 at 6:56 am
Israel's Quantum Machines, which developed hardware and software for the operation of quantum computers, said on Thursday it has raised $17.5 million in early stage funding.
- Israeli quantum computing startup Quantum Machines raises $17.5 mlnon March 19, 2020 at 6:09 am
Israel’s Quantum Machines, which developed hardware and software for the operation of quantum computers, said on Thursday it has raised $17.5 million in early stage funding. The round was led by ...
- Startup Quantum Machines raises $17.5M in early-stage roundon March 19, 2020 at 6:04 am
Israeli startup Quantum Machines Ltd., which has built a platform for controlling and operating quantum computers, said today it has raised $17.5 million in a new round of funding. The Series A round ...
- Quantum Machines raises $17.5 million to speed commercialization of quantum computingon March 19, 2020 at 6:03 am
Quantum Machines announced today that it has raised $17.5 million in venture capital for its hardware and software system that’s designed to help end users leverage the potential of quantum computing.
- Machine learning pushes quantum computing forwardon March 18, 2020 at 12:05 pm
Researchers have created a machine learning framework to precisely locate atom-sized quantum bits in silicon. It’s a crucial step for building a large-scale silicon quantum computer, the researchers ...
- Machine learning to scale up the quantum computeron March 17, 2020 at 7:19 am
However, the next big challenge was to build a framework that could perform this exact atom spatial pinpointing with high speed and minimal human interaction coping with the requirements of a ...
- Framework for atomic-level characterisation of quantum computer arrays by machine learningon March 16, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Atomic-level qubits in silicon are attractive candidates for large-scale quantum computing; however, their quantum properties and controllability are sensitive to details such as the number of donor ...
- Why is Trump funding quantum computing research but cutting other science budgets?on March 13, 2020 at 9:00 am
On Wednesday, the White House brainstormed with U.S. tech companies, asking their help tracking the spread of covid-19 and misinformation about the outbreak — and analyzing vast amounts of data about ...
- D-Wave: Quantum computing and machine learning are ‘extremely well matched’on March 12, 2020 at 12:27 pm
Based in Burnaby, Canada, D-Wave was the first company to sell commercial quantum computers, which are built to use quantum annealing. Applications include everything from cryptography and ...
via Bing News