‘Enhanced Attribution’ will anonymise threat data, reveal past and future crimes
The US Military skunkworks Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is hoping to build a platform to help bolster the treacherous world of attack attribution that would generate, anonymise, and share threat data.
DARPA wants ideas about how to identify actors using physical and behavioural biometrics, break down tools into knowledge “representations”, draw on open source data, and to build webs of information to reveal past and present malicious activity.
It should also sport algorithms to predict criminal campaign behaviour.
The Latest on: Enhanced Attribution
via Google News
The Latest on: Enhanced Attribution
- GfK MRI and FourthWall in Profile Targeting Dealon January 29, 2020 at 1:12 pm
In the US, consumer insights specialists GfK MRI has partnered with TV set-top data analyst FourthWall Media, to provide marketers with enhanced audience profiles ... optimization and attribution.
- TripleLift Partners with LiveRamp to Bring Enhanced Addressability to the Open Webon January 28, 2020 at 3:00 am
With this partnership, marketers will be able to leverage native creative executions with enhanced addressability ... change programmatic targeting, attribution and measurement.
- Baking Up New Strategies For A Post-Cookie Worldon January 22, 2020 at 5:01 pm
With an enhanced ability to target individuals and fewer alternatives ... This in turn gives them the ability to sell stronger audience targeting. RIP, Multi-Touch Attribution. Long Live Owned Data ...
- ACR, National Kidney Foundation say fears of injury from contrast-enhanced CT unfoundedon January 21, 2020 at 8:18 am
“A primary explanation for the exaggerated perceived nephrotoxic risk of contrast-enhanced CT is nomenclature,” Davenport added. “‘Contrast-induced’ acute kidney injury implies a causal relationship.
- Groups publish statements on CT contrast use in patients with kidney diseaseon January 21, 2020 at 7:18 am
"A primary explanation for the exaggerated perceived nephrotoxic risk of contrast-enhanced CT is nomenclature ... is made in a way that prevents causal attribution. Disentangling contrast ...
- Prehospital critical care is associated with increased survival in adult trauma patients in Scotlandon January 20, 2020 at 6:29 pm
Background Scotland has three prehospital critical care teams (PHCCTs) providing enhanced care support to a usually paramedic-delivered ambulance ... This is an open access article distributed in ...
- How advanced data analytics will continue to streamline digital marketing strategy in 2020on January 17, 2020 at 1:51 pm
‘Attribution’ programmes, as with most attempts at ‘doing ... increasing business efficiencies is not all it has to offer. AI can also offer enhanced customer experience - chatbots are a great example ...
- Eight Digital Marketing Trends For The New Yearon January 6, 2020 at 9:28 am
Email will continue to evolve in 2020, with interactive tools like AMP for Gmail. That’s one of eight digital marketing trends in the offing, including shoppable posts and enhanced attribution.
- 8 Digital Marketing Trends for 2020: Are You Ready?on January 5, 2020 at 6:10 am
6. Multi-channel social messaging and enhanced attribution Marketers are finding that more and more potential buyers as well as existing customers are all scattered across the web and are willing ...
- AppsFlyer Introduces New Cross-device, Cross-channel Intelligence and Dashboardson February 19, 2019 at 9:17 am
“This is one step towards the vision of a truly holistic, people-based attribution solution becoming reality,” said AppsFlyer CEO Oren Kaniel. “Our scale, infrastructure and expertise in mobile ...
via Bing News