Picking up an apple is one of those jobs requiring the delicate touch of the human hand – or its robotic counterpart.
ESA is developing technologies for advanced human–machine interaction to transfer the human sense of touch to space.
The aim is that remote operators will feel as though they are right there with whatever they are controlling, such as planetary rovers.
Among the specialised equipment is this UK-supplied Shadow Hand, which incorporates a force-feedback sense of touch and pressure to allow high-precision, high-manipulability gripping, with the robot hand reproducing the motion of its human operator.
The Latest on: Telerobotics
via Google News
The Latest on: Telerobotics
- Telepresence and Videoconferencing Market - Recent Developments in the Marketon July 19, 2019 at 10:33 am
To do so they can also use telerobotics, and telepresence needs a user to achieve strongly the feeling of being present in a different intended location by providing them stimulus to single or ... […]
- Kraft TeleRobotics, Inc. INSIDERS ON Board Memberson July 17, 2019 at 1:04 pm
There is no Other Board Members data available. Request Profile Update The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P ... […]
- Key Executives for Kraft TeleRobotics, Inc.on June 24, 2019 at 6:51 am
The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For ... […]
- Global Digital Twin and Teleoperations Market to 2024: Evaluate the Emerging Role of Teleoperation and Telerobotics in the Era of Industry 4.0on June 14, 2019 at 3:54 am
DUBLIN, June 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Digital Twin and Teleoperations Market by Technology, Solutions, Segments (Enterprise, Industrial, and Government), and Industry Verticals 2019 - 2024" ... […]
- Jeff Bezos gets hands-on with haptic teleroboticson June 7, 2019 at 3:11 am
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has given the thumbs-up to a new haptic telerobotic system that he trialled at his company’s re:Mars event. The advanced platform allows the user to control robotic hands using ... […]
- Telerobotics bridges rural health care divideon March 3, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Canadians living in remote communities will now have access to the most advanced surgical procedures, thanks to telerobotics. At one end of the network, Anvari used the Zeus Surgical System, developed ... […]
- Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - Best in learning and edutainmenton November 22, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Square Off What is it? The world’s smartest chessboard Price: $369 Gift group: Budding Bobby Fischer’s in the family SPECIAL COVERAGE: Zadzooks 2018 Holiday Gift Guide Santa’s scoop: Telerobotics and ... […]
- Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things IIoT Market Is Touching New Levelon November 16, 2018 at 12:45 pm
The Global Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market Report includes a comprehensive analysis of the present market. The report starts with the basic Global ... […]
- Next Generation Industrial Marketplace Report 2017: Evaluate the Emerging Role of Teleoperation and Telerobotics in the Era of Industry 4.0on November 23, 2017 at 8:05 am
The "Next Generation Industrial Marketplace: Teleoperation, Connected Manufacturing, and Digital Twin Solutions" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. This research evaluates the ... […]
via Bing News