A machine that administers sedatives recently began treating patients at a Seattle hospital.
At a Silicon Valley hotel, a bellhop robot delivers items to people’s rooms. Last spring, a software algorithm wrote a breaking news article about an earthquake that The Los Angeles Times published.
The Latest on: Robot workers
via Google News
The Latest on: Robot workers
- In the field, in the hospital: U of I researchers adapt robots to fight against COVID-19on June 27, 2020 at 8:11 pm
Where coronavirus puts human workers at risk, robots can step in to do the job. Girish Chowdhary and his research team at the University of Illinois already have developed the robot, and they are now ...
- UNDP presents robots help protect frontline health workerson June 27, 2020 at 3:49 am
The United National Development Programme (UNDP) has donated three Ohmni Robots to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases to help protect frontline doctors and nurses from COVID-19 and other ...
- We Tested the Ultra-Versatile Deebot 661 Robot Vacuum, Which Also Doubles As a Mopon June 26, 2020 at 5:10 pm
Although there are dozens upon dozens of robot vacuums to chose from, very few double as a robot mop. The ECOVACS DEEBOT 661 is one of the few hybrid models that will not only vacuum your floors with ...
- How To Make Robots Behave More Like People — And Why It Matterson June 26, 2020 at 12:54 pm
Had my friend not been with me, explaining the automation to me, I very likely would have gotten into an accident — in a car designed to keep me safer. Fortunately, Tesla released its new “Traffic ...
- Cheetah Mobile's Robots Help Healthcare Professionals Combat COVID-19on June 26, 2020 at 11:33 am
Given the highly infectious nature of the disease, as well as the importance of keeping medical staff protected, the robots are able to provide much needed help to doctors and nurses as they continue ...
- This sloth robot could help (very slowly) save our planeton June 26, 2020 at 9:00 am
For the next few months, visitors will find a new sloth lingering in the trees — a new sloth robot, to be exact. Developed by engineers at the Georgia Institute of Technology, SlothBot is a three-foot ...
- Robots given to hospital to help protect frontline health workers from COVID-19on June 26, 2020 at 6:35 am
Moreover, this robot can be used in providing tele-medicine and tele-training for people and health workers in remote areas. With our role as the leading hospital for tropical diseases, we hope to ...
- Amazon acquisition of robotaxi startup Zoox would add autonomous cars to its growing robot armyon June 26, 2020 at 6:28 am
Amazon on Friday morning confirmed its agreement to acquire Zoox, which will continue operating as a standalone business. Its blog post focused on opportunities in the ride-hailing industry.
- Robots are helping at-risk caregivers continue to work with COVID-19 patientson June 25, 2020 at 7:30 pm
At-risk doctors operating robots on wheels are remotely caring for hospitalized patients including those infected with COVID-19. A Maryland doctor explains how it works.
- Autonomous farm robot Burro assists human workers with grape harveston June 24, 2020 at 9:43 am
Burro is an autonomous driving robot that assists farm workers harvesting grapes in California that can augment or replace humans.
via Bing News