It allows for an unprecedented flow rate of at least ten times faster than current water filtration membranes
A young startup at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has developed a first-of-its-kind multifunction water filtration membrane. With its expected cost savings and superior performance, the new invention has the potential to render current membranes in the water industry obsolete.
This made-in-NTU membrane lasts twice as long when compared to conventional membranes, is highly resistant to breakage, and has anti-bacterial and anti-biofouling properties. Another groundbreaking characteristic – it allows for an unprecedented flow rate of at least ten times faster than current water filtration membranes.
Developed by NTU start-up Nano Sun, at the centre of this breakthrough multifunction membrane is a patented titanium dioxide nanotechnology. Titanium dioxide nanoparticles are proven to kill bacteria and to break down organic compounds in waste water with the help of sunlight or Ultra Violet (UV) rays.
The Latest on: Water filtration
via Google News
The Latest on: Water filtration
- Global Water Filters Market 2020 Key Players, Comprehensive Research, SWOT Analysis and Forecast by 2026on June 28, 2020 at 10:11 am
The recently added market research study Global Water Filters Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 presents a detailed assessment of the market and display ...
- Tips to ensure your building has safe, clean wateron June 28, 2020 at 5:08 am
Since lifting its stay-at-home order on April 26, Colorado has been continuously working toward finding a new normal. Businesses are reopening but with restrictions still in place to prevent the sprea ...
- New Report Reveals Bottled Water Sold at Whole Foods Contains “Concerning Levels of Arsenic”on June 26, 2020 at 1:57 pm
... brand of bottled water will try and explain why their particular source of spring water or filtration method makes their product superior, there really isn’t that much to differentiate one ...
- MoU signed between Metropolitan Corporation and the Silani Welfare Trust for rehablitation of 42 water filtration plantson June 26, 2020 at 8:04 am
MoU signed between Metropolitan Corporation and the Silani Welfare Trust for rehablitation of 42 water filtration plants ...
- Water Filtration Pitcher Market 2020 Size, Share, Trends, Top Manufacturers, Segmentation, Revenue, Business Growth and Forecast 2025on June 26, 2020 at 6:07 am
Manhattan, New York, Analytical Research Cognizance: The global Water Filtration Pitcher market size is expected ...
- Global refrigerator water filter market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period from 2020-2026on June 26, 2020 at 4:43 am
Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Refrigerator Water Filter Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts.
- Top 10 Water Filters To Quench Your Thirst On A Typically Hot Day In Singaporeon June 25, 2020 at 3:50 am
Despite the availability of many wonderfully unhealthy sugary alternatives, nothing satisfies a thirst as well as water. That life giving liquid which many in the world take for granted is actually ...
- Manchester experts launch spin-out to bring new water-filtration technology to marketon June 24, 2020 at 10:58 am
A new high-performing membrane coating, based around a new class of 2D materials pioneered by researchers at The University of Manchester, could be a game-changer for the water filtration sector. The ...
- Aquasana Introduces New Claryum Direct Connect Water Filtration Systemon June 24, 2020 at 5:12 am
PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Aquasana, a leading maker of high-performance water filtration solutions for the home, today ...
- Scammers using coronavirus fears to trick San Antonio residents into buying expensive water filtration systemson June 23, 2020 at 1:30 am
Scammers are taking advantage of COVID-19 fears and tricking some San Antonio homeowners into installing expensive water filtration systems.
via Bing News