Crowdlaunch.it takes crowdfunding to a new level, allowing authors and creators to mass market their finished products.
Unlike crowdfunding, which raises funds during the early stages of a creative project, Crowdlaunch.it helps authors and creators raise funds from venture capitalists in the later stages of development. By focusing on the marketing process, Crowdlaunch.it offers the tools creators need to launch marketing campaigns that get results, selling more books, albums, tickets or artwork.
The new Crowdlaunch site aims to change the way the world innovates by giving creators access to more capital. Venture capitalists are hesitant to invest in the early stages of a project, when most crowdfunding campaigns happen, but with Crowdlaunch.it, creators already have their books or projects completed so investors are much more likely to offer support.
Crowdlaunch.it can be used for projects ranging from books to albums, indie movies, sporting events and art shows. As an incentive to investors, Crowdlaunch.it offers ideas for creators to give creative rewards for investments. Incentives often include digital copies, artwork or music that’s worth ten times the amount of the original product.
The Latest on: Crowdfunding
via Google News
The Latest on: Crowdfunding
- TRIO of screens for your laptop, Noni Tyvek bacpack, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaignson July 6, 2019 at 9:08 am
CROWDFUNDING NEWS – Here are four Kickstarter campaigns that caught my eye this week. Let me know if these products interest you too or if I missed a really good campaign that I should talk about. ... […]
- Crowdfunding effort booms after GoFundMe controversy for South Bend officer in shootingon July 5, 2019 at 9:17 am
SOUTH BEND. Ind. — The city’s police union has moved the crowdfunding campaign for the officer involved in the shooting of Eric Logan from GoFundMe to another site, claiming “anti-police activists” ... […]
- How to Make Use of Crowdfunding to Grow Your Product Lineon July 5, 2019 at 6:06 am
Since the crowdfunding industry came into the limelight, it was a common misconception that this industry is all about creating a one-off product that can change the lives of consumers. Over the years ... […]
- Canon turns to crowdfunding for its latest 'clippable, go anywhere' cameraon July 4, 2019 at 10:20 am
This is a Digital Trends story. Canon has chosen to go down the crowdfunding route with one of its more novel offerings: A diminutive device that the company describes as a “clippable, go ... […]
- Canon IVY REC is a USB flash drive-sized camera (crowdfunding)on July 4, 2019 at 7:33 am
Smartphone cameras have gotten pretty good in recent years, to the point where they’ve largely replaced point-and-shoot cameras for many folks. While there’s still a market for professional ... […]
- More Companies Like Canon Should Use Crowdfunding Websiteson July 3, 2019 at 11:41 am
When I first learned that Canon was planning on using a crowdfunding website to launch a new product, I thought to myself “this is going to be a PR disaster.” My knee jerk reaction was to ... […]
- Canon is crowdfunding a tiny clippable camera that connects to your phoneon July 3, 2019 at 9:49 am
Canon is turning to Indiegogo to crowdfund the Ivy Rec, a tiny outdoor camera built into a keychain carabiner. It’s about the size of a USB flash drive, and it wirelessly connects via Wi-Fi or ... […]
- Canon is crowdfunding a tiny, rugged clip-on cameraon July 3, 2019 at 8:52 am
Canon may be late to the clippable camera party, but it's still convinced it can bring something new to the table. The company is preparing a crowdfunding campaign for the Ivy Rec, a clip-on rugged ... […]
- Terrifier Sequel Earns Twice Its Crowdfunding Goal in One Dayon July 2, 2019 at 6:43 pm
The landscape of horror films has drastically changed over the past decade in a number of ways. While fewer independent films seem to be landing in theaters each year, streaming services and On ... […]
- Canon is Crowdfunding a ‘Clippable’ Camera Through Indiegogoon July 2, 2019 at 2:07 pm
Canon took the photography world by surprise this week when the imaging giant announced that it would try to fund one of its upcoming cameras through the crowdfunding website Indiegogo. The ... […]
via Bing News