The SandPiper I.S. is the world’s first truly portable, inexpensive, smartphone enabled spirometer.
It is based upon patented (pending) SandPiper sensor technology. The sensor is a new type of self-powered, fast response flow meter. In mass production, it will become the lowest cost, high resolution, flow meter ever made.
Once we get into full production, the uniquely inexpensive design of this sensor will enable everyone to have one. We estimate producing these for less than the cost of a Starbucks coffee. This, more than any aspect, is why the SandPiper will be a key ingredient in the personal healthcare devices of tomorrow.
The Latest on: Lung Monitor
via Google News
The Latest on: Lung Monitor
- Philips receives FDA clearance for the use of its ultrasound portfolio to manage COVID-19-related lung and cardiac complicationson May 13, 2020 at 6:00 am
Philips' ultrasound portfolio, including Lumify with Reacts handheld tele-ultrasound solution, provides valuable diagnostic insight for front-line care providers Amsterdam, the Netherlands -Royal ...
- “Lung Ultrasound First” Policy Controls Provider COVID-19 Exposureon May 13, 2020 at 5:44 am
Using lung ultrasound scans each day to image patients positive for COVID-19 who have acute respiratory failure diminished the need for using other types of imaging, new research found. Using this ...
- Inivata Offers Mobile Phlebotomy Services for patients undergoing InVisionFirst® Lung ctDNA liquid biopsyon May 12, 2020 at 4:15 am
Inivata Offers Mobile Phlebotomy Services for patients undergoing InVisionFirst® Lung ctDNA liquid biopsyResearch Triangle Park, NC, USA May 12, ...
- ‘It turned her lungs into glass.’ Lexington bus monitor home after month fighting COVID-19.on May 7, 2020 at 7:44 am
After a month on a ventilator fighting COVID-19 and several days of physical therapy to regain her strength, Sarah George of Lexington walked out of Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital last Friday ...
- Novartis Drug Wins FDA Approval for Lung Cancers With Specific Mutationon May 6, 2020 at 6:48 pm
As cancer research reveals the genetic basis of the disease, pharmaceutical companies are pursuing targeted therapies that address certain groups of ...
- FDA Approves First Targeted Therapy to Treat Aggressive Form of Lung Canceron May 6, 2020 at 12:11 pm
FDA Approves First Targeted Therapy to Treat Aggressive Form of Lung CancerPR NewswireSILVER SPRING, Md., May 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the U.
- His lungs gave out. Nightmares kicked in. But he's home for son's birthdayon May 5, 2020 at 7:59 am
Colleen Gonzalez waited in the lobby of Buffalo General Medical Center. She hadn’t seen her husband in 34 days. Nearly five weeks of ...
- Did Bill Gates Tell George Magazine That an ‘Over-Populated Planet’ Would Fall to a ‘Lung-Attacking Virus’?on May 1, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Bill Gates is quoted in the February 1997 issue of George magazine as saying an "over-populated planet" would be "choked to extinction by a lung-attacking virus." In April 2020, as conspiracy theories ...
- Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment Market 2020-2025 with Major Key Player: Teva, Bristol myers, Novartis, Elekta, etcon April 30, 2020 at 10:20 pm
This has brought along several changes in market conditions. The Small Cell Lung Cancer TreatmentMarket analysis summary by Reports monitor is a thorough study of the current trends leading to this ...
- Lung cancer is a priorityon April 30, 2020 at 3:20 am
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson and the Lung Cancer Initiative at Johnson & Johnson are taking on the world’s most deadly cancer.
via Bing News