Advance in has potential to connect paper to the internet.
Researchers in Sweden and the UK have created a printed diode capable of operating above one gigahertz, marking a breakthrough in printed e-label technology and adding to current means of interconnecting objects in an internet-like environment.
Heralded as the starting point of having paper connected to the internet, the authors explain that printed electronic labels and stickers are expected to define future outposts of the communication web, as remote sensors, detectors and as surveillance technology, within the “Internet of Things” concept.
Also known as “ubiquitous computing”, the Internet of Things describes an environment where objects – household appliances, clothing, cars, books, furniture and buildings, just about anything really – process information and network with each other and humans. So your bathroom scales can communicate your health risks to your life insurance company, your car can search for a vacant parking spot, and yoghurt on the brink of expiry will tell your fridge, which in turn will tell you to eat it pronto. That sort of thing.
The Latest on: Printed electronics
via Google News
The Latest on: Printed electronics
- InnovationLab demos printed organic sensor ‘smart mat’ for social distancing in retail settingson June 26, 2020 at 10:05 am
HEIDELBERG, Germany – June 25, 2020 – InnovationLab, an expert in printed electronics “from lab to fab,” today announced its innovative “smart mat,” a sensor-based distance-control floor mat that ...
- At 12.9% CAGR, Printed Electronics Market Size Set to Register 3713 million USD by 2025on June 25, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Selbyville, Delaware, According to this study, over the next five years the Printed Electronics market will register a 12.9%% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 3713 million ...
- SEMI FlexTech Invites Proposals for Funding Flexible Hybrid Electronics Advancementson June 25, 2020 at 4:01 pm
EMI FlexTech today released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for advanced technology developments of flexible hybrid electronics (FHE) for sensors, power and other key electronic components.
- Watch the demo of a printed organic sensor smart mat for social distancing in retail settingson June 25, 2020 at 10:20 am
Printed electronics technology developer InnovationLab has demonstrated the fabrication and use of a sensor-based distance-control floor mat that helps to ensure social distancing in retail outlets.
- InnovationLab’s Printed Organic Sensor ‘Smart Mat’ Targets Social Distancing in Retail Settingson June 25, 2020 at 7:50 am
InnovationLab, a creator of printed electronics, released the “smart mat,” a sensor-based distance-control floor mat that helps to ensure social distancing in retail outlets. While existing systems ...
- EastPrint Expands Offerings for Printed Electronics to Include CNT Hybridson June 25, 2020 at 6:11 am
CHASM Advanced Materials, Inc, inventor of AgeNT™ – the leading ITO alternative for transparent printed electronics – announced a partnership today with Eastprint, a premier printed electronics ...
- Ynvisible Expands Its Printed Electrochromics Offering Through License Agreement and Collaboration with RISEon June 23, 2020 at 9:39 am
Ynvisible Interactive Inc. (TSXV: YNV) (OTCQB: YNVYF) (FRA: 1XNA) (the "Company" or "Ynvisible") announces that it has entered into a non-exclusive licensing agreement with RISE Research Institutes o ...
- Printed Electronics Market Size is Projected to Reach 4824.83 Billion by 2026 | Valuates Reportson June 15, 2020 at 8:34 am
BANGALORE, India, June 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Printed electronics is a series of printing methods that are used to render electrical devices on various substrates. Printed electronics produce ...
- Global Printed Electronics Market Analysis and Forecasts 2020-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.comon June 8, 2020 at 7:42 am
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Printed Electronics Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The future of the printed ...
- Global Printed Electronics Market Analysis and Forecasts 2020-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.comon June 8, 2020 at 6:41 am
The "Printed Electronics Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The future of the printed electronics market looks ...
via Bing News