“The true significance of this security approach is its potential proactive defense capability. Conventional security systems scan for known attack patterns, which is reactive. Our anomaly detection based on enforcing benign properties in network traffic is a clear departure from that,”
Cybercrime comes in all forms these days. One recent headline told of the creepware or silent computer snooping that resulted in the arrest of some 90 people in 19 countries. Miss Teen USA was among the victims. Her computer had been turned into a camera and used to spy on her in her own bedroom.
On the commercial front, Target suffered the largest retail hack in U.S. history during the Christmas shopping season of 2013, and now the Fortune 500 company’s outlook is bleak with steep drops in profits.
The work effectively isolates infected computer hosts and detects in advance stealthy malware also known as malicious software.
The Latest on: Cyber security
via Google News
The Latest on: Cyber security
- Infocyte and CyberDefenses evaluate the end-to-end election process and provide cyber risk insightson June 4, 2020 at 4:42 pm
Infocyte partners with CyberDefenses to deliver Election Security Assessments throughout the United States by evaluating the end-to-end election process.
- Monty Venkersammy joins K2 Cyber Security as Vice President of Channel Saleson June 4, 2020 at 3:34 pm
K2 Cyber Security announced that veteran sales leader Monty Venkersammy has been appointed as Vice President of Channel Sales.
- Spike in cryptojacking attempts on devices here, says cyber-security firmon June 4, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Hackers are taking over computers to mine for cryptocurrency, with cyber-security firm Kaspersky saying Singapore has had a spike in cryptojacking attempts in the first three months of this year..
- Cyber Security 1 AB: CYBER1 Confirms Publication Date for the 2019 Annual Reporton June 4, 2020 at 8:19 am
CYBER1 Confirms Publication Date for the 2019 Annual Report London United Kingdom – 04 June 2020, Cyber Security 1 AB (Publ) (“CYBER1”), (Nasdaq:CYB1, OTCQX:CYBNY), has.
- Global Health Security Turns to Confront Cyber Threatson June 4, 2020 at 7:28 am
On May 19, the World Health Assembly adopted a new resolution calling upon all member states to confront cyber threats to global health. Such a resolution is unprecedented in the history of the World ...
- Smart Grid Cyber Security Market Positive And Negative Impact Of COVID 19 | Top Companies, Challenges, Application and Opportunities Forecast 2029on June 4, 2020 at 3:58 am
The research report titled, Smart Grid Cyber Security Market is latest published by MarketResearch.Biz. The Smart Grid Cyber Security market has been garnering high-quality momentum in latest years.
- MetaCompliance Release the Definitive Playbook for Changing Cyber Security Cultureon June 4, 2020 at 2:09 am
Global Cyber Security specialist, MetaCompliance, has announced the publication of a new book, titled Cyber Security Awareness For Dummies.
- U.S. Financial Services Cyber Security Market 2020 includes Attractiveness and Raw Material Analysis and Competitor Position Grid Analysis to 2025on June 4, 2020 at 12:57 am
This cyber security market report focuses on the U.S. financial services demand side of cyber security products, ...
- Online Program Teaches Stay-At-Home Teens How To Become Cyber Security Agentson June 3, 2020 at 5:29 pm
With schools and many summer camps canceled to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, students stuck with remote learning now have another option: cybersecurity training.
- Cyber Commission: Expand Connected Device Security Bill Beyond Federal Procurement Realmon June 3, 2020 at 1:12 pm
The new recommendation comes in an annex the Cyberspace Solarium Commission released in light of the pandemic.
via Bing News