Every year, millions of patients are told that they have exhausted conventional treatment options.
With statistics showing the disturbing increase of cancer cases, it is unfortunately becoming common to have a loved one – relative or friend – suffering from the disease. There were an estimated 14.1 million cancer cases around the world in 2012. This number is expected to increase to 24 million by 2035 (WCRF). Having a loved one battling a disease such as cancer is a special kind of hell that only people who have experienced can really understand. It was exactly such people that created myTommorrows – a global platform, started in the Netherlands, that facilitates the contact between patients and innovative bio-tech companies.
The Latest on: Innovative Treatments
via Google News
The Latest on: Innovative Treatments
- Innovative Clinical Trial Design Can Unlock Best Outcomes in Ovarian Canceron June 28, 2020 at 9:19 am
With multiple treatment options available in the ovarian cancer landscape, experts are now looking for an answer to the challenging question of optimal sequencing.
- Cancer’s reliance on fat could help develop new ‘drugs and diet’ treatmenton June 28, 2020 at 3:50 am
In a new study, researchers suggest that cancers are often heavily reliant on breaking down fats for their growth and spread, and could be treated by a highly innovative combination of new drugs and ...
- Innovative strategies needed to prevent veteran suicideon June 27, 2020 at 11:28 pm
Congress has improved access to new and existing treatments for veterans at risk of suicide and increased funding for programs to ...
- Innovative medicinal dosing system developed for fish farmson June 25, 2020 at 7:35 am
One of the main challenges for salmonid aquaculture is the threat of parasitic infestations from sea lice such as Lepeophtheirus salmonis.
- Healthy new tissue can be 'printed' using innovative techniqueon June 25, 2020 at 5:34 am
New muscle has successfully been created in mice using a minimally invasive technique dubbed "intravital 3-D bioprinting" by a team involving UCL scientists.
- Nalco Water Launches Innovative Rapid Bio Intelligence Aerobic Bacteria Test Kit for Cooling Water Managementon June 25, 2020 at 5:30 am
Maintaining efficient cooling water system performance is vital to protecting assets, complying with safety and environmental regulations and controll ...
- eHome Counseling Group Expands Innovative Virtual PTSD Treatment Programon June 24, 2020 at 8:10 am
PRNewswire/ -- eHome Counseling Group has combined the best mental health counselors in the country with 24/7 technology to treat those impacted ...
- Luminator Technology Group and Grignard Company Partner to Deliver Innovative Air Treatment Solution for Public Transit Systems Amid Coronavirus Pandemicon June 24, 2020 at 7:06 am
Luminator Technology Group and Grignard Company Partner to Deliver Air Treatment Solution for Public Transit Systems Amid Coronavirus Pandemic ...
- What Is the Most Vital Part of an Effective Psychedelic Treatment?on June 24, 2020 at 7:05 am
CFN Enterprises Inc. (OTCQB: CNFN), owner and operator of CFN Media, the leading media network dedicated to the global legal cannabis, CBD and psychedelics industries, today announces an article ...
- Unique Clinical Trial Investigates a New Treatment Approach for Fatal ‘Childhood Alzheimer’s’ and Continues Despite COVID-19 Pandemicon June 24, 2020 at 6:28 am
Investigators at The Lundquist Institute have teamed up with the Cure Sanfilippo Foundation for a unique clinical trial that explores whether repurposing an existing anti-inflammatory drug can provide ...
via Bing News