What medications can be used to treat lung cancer, and how effective are they?
Until now, drug companies have had to rely on animal testing to find out. But in the future, a new 3D model lung is set to achieve more precise results and ultimately minimize – or even completely replace – animal testing.
The Latest on: Artificial lung
via Google News
The Latest on: Artificial lung
- COVID-19 patient who received double lung transplant urges others to be safe ahead of holidayson November 25, 2020 at 4:49 pm
He sought treatment in the Texas Medical Center, where he was hooked up to an artificial lung for 58 days before the transplant.
- Coronavirus-infected nurse endures months-long coma, gets double lung transplanton November 25, 2020 at 12:37 pm
One nurse is feeling especially grateful this holiday season after recovering from a severe course of COVID-19 that necessitated a double lung transplant.
- Artificial Organs Market by Trends, Key Players, Driver, Segmentation, Forecast to 2025on November 20, 2020 at 10:09 am
Selbyville, Delaware, The New Research Report on Global Artificial Organs Market till 2025 added by Market Study Report LLC studies the current and upcoming Market Size, Share, Demand, Growth Trend ...
- Artificial Organs Market Size is Expected to Exhibit US$ 30.9 billion by 2025on November 18, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Global Artificial Organs market will reach $ 30.9 billion by 2025. The report has been prepared based on the synthesis, analysis, and interpretation of information about the global Artificial Organs ...
- Coronavirus survivor leaves hospital after successful double lung transplanton November 13, 2020 at 6:34 pm
A Milwaukee woman left the hospital last week after a long battle against COVID-19 that involved a double lung transplant, says a university release.
- Coronavirus US: Wisconsin woman, 52, has double lung transplanton November 13, 2020 at 11:35 am
Carmen Lerma, 52, a mother from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, received a double lung transplant last month after being diagnosed with coronavirus in July and ending up on a ventilator.
- Phoenix hospital completes lung transplant on COVID-19 patient from New Mexicoon November 13, 2020 at 9:34 am
There are no lung transplant centers in New Mexico. Sanchez spent a total of more than four months in the hospital, including 116 days on a ventilator and more than three months connected to an ...
- NM COVID patient on the mend after double-lung transplanton November 11, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The machine essentially pumped blood out of his body, through an artificial lung and back into it. Dr. Jon Marinaro, co-chief of the UNM Center for Adult Critical Care and director of the hospital ...
- Artificial Lung Is Microfluidics Marvelon November 9, 2020 at 4:00 pm
In an important technical breakthrough, researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a prototype artificial lung that functions with air -- just like human lungs. Current artificial ...
- 800 portable lung ventilators manufactured in Kazakhstan’s regionon November 8, 2020 at 6:01 am
Notably, more than 500 ventilators were delivered to the regions. The portable lung ventilator is designed for artificial lung ventilation at ambulance cars, on-site, in field conditions ...
via Bing News