Tiny capsules with different substances on their surface could be useful in medicine and materials technology
Hollow capsules that have a selectively permeable shell are promising candidates as tiny containers for molecules, particles or bubbles, and are becoming increasingly important in a wide variety of applications. But making these kinds of capsules with more than one kind of substance on their shells has been challenging – until now.
Hollow capsules with two or more substances on their surface are able to organize themselves in specific ways, which means they could be used to grow human skin or other body tissues, or to make porous tissues and composites. They can also be used to transport a variety of substances and release them in specific environments.
The Latest on: Patchy capsules
via Google News
The Latest on: Patchy capsules
- Hubble just captured this ‘fluffy’ galaxy in all its flocculent gloryon July 9, 2020 at 3:00 am
While some galaxies have defined, sparkling arms called grand design spirals, the spirals of flocculent galaxies are still there—but they’re obscured by clouds of patchy gas ... the Russian Soyuz ...
- FaZe Clan Drops Historic Merchandise Collaboration Honoring Juice WRLD's First Posthumous Album Legends Never Dieon July 6, 2020 at 1:30 pm
FaZe Clan, the world's most prominent and influential gaming organization, today announced a new capsule collection commemorating the late Juice WRLD and honoring ...
- Pictures from space! Our image of the dayon July 2, 2020 at 7:07 am
Tuesday, March 31, 2020: While most spiral galaxies have clearly defined arms the twist around a galactic core, others have patchy spiral ... NASA's Orion crew capsule floats behind the USS ...
- Hairfortin Reviews – Urgent Report Exposed by Researched Reviewon June 29, 2020 at 5:14 am
Circular or patchy bald spots People also lose hair in circular form ... No Synthetic Ingredients: James’ hair growth capsule formula has neither any synthetically developed elements nor other sorts ...
- Tommy Jeans Links With Bape on Men’s Capsuleon June 28, 2020 at 9:06 pm
Tommy Hilfiger is teaming with streetwear pioneer A Bathing Ape on a capsule collection of men’s wear. The Tommy Jeans x Aape by A Bathing Ape line will include polos, denim jackets, T-shirts, ...
- In N.Y.C., Haircuts and Outdoor Dining as Soon as Mondayon June 18, 2020 at 2:21 am
Weather: Patchy fog early, then watch out for afternoon ... An older woman held a bottle of turmeric capsules up in the direction of the pharmacist, who was busily filling prescriptions.
- How we test toasterson June 17, 2020 at 5:00 pm
In our independent, scientific toaster tests we've seen all types of toast, from pale and underdone, through patchy and striped, to burnt-to-a-crisp. Only a small proportion of toasters achieve the ...
- Hereditary Palmoplantar Keratoderma: A Rare Case Report—Pachyonychia Congenitaon June 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm
A 10-year-old Caucasian girl presented with history of patchy thicken palms and soles ... and oral retinoids (decutan capsules 20 mg which contains the active substance isotretinoin).
- Oil prices slide on concerns about patchy demand recovery, record US stockson June 10, 2020 at 11:38 pm
Oil prices fell in early trade on Thursday on worries about slow demand growth with coronavirus cases rising, U.S. crude stockpiles hitting an all-time high and the U.S. Federal Reserve projecting ...
- Dragon capsule crew members enter space stationon May 31, 2020 at 1:19 pm
The two US test pilots onboard the SpaceX Dragon capsule entered the International Space Station (ISS) on Sunday, May 31, 2020. The capsule carrying Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken pulled up to the ...
via Bing News