Patients with pancreatic cancer have a different and distinct profile of specific bacteria in their saliva compared to healthy controls and even patients with other cancers or pancreatic diseases, according to research presented today at the annual meeting of the American Society for Microbiology. These findings could form the basis for a test to diagnose the disease in its early stages.
The Latest on: Pancreatic Cancer
via Google News
The Latest on: Pancreatic Cancer
- UK health service to pilot blood test that may detect 50 types of canceron November 27, 2020 at 11:26 am
The UK's National Health Service (NHS) is to pilot a simple blood test that may detect more than 50 types of cancer and, it is hoped, could help thousands of people by allowing the disease to be ...
- Blood Test That Detects 50 Types of Cancer To Be Testedon November 27, 2020 at 5:32 am
Researchers hope the Galleri blood test will be a "gamechanger" for early cancer diagnosis, potentially saving many lives.
- Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Diagnostics Market Growth Rate and Development Analysis to 2022on November 26, 2020 at 8:09 am
The uncontrolled growth of cells in the pancreas causes pancreatic cancer. It is an abnormal, unrestrained growth of ...
- Pancreatic cancer month - join the fight | Houghtaling and Downeyon November 24, 2020 at 3:46 am
By supporting research, staying vigilant about our own health and risk factors, and making our families and friends aware of this deadly disease, we will help drive the search for hope and a cure." ...
- U.S. pancreatic cancer deaths are expected to total 47,500 in 2020on November 23, 2020 at 6:08 pm
In 2020, deaths from pancreatic cancer in the United States are expected to total 47,500, according to the National Cancer Institute.
- November marks Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Monthon November 23, 2020 at 11:07 am
November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. Pancreatic cancer is extremely hard to detect and is the third leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States. Julie Fleshman, the president ...
- Pancreatic Cancer Market Research Based on COVID 19 and Analysis on Techniques and Applications Report 2020-2027on November 23, 2020 at 1:40 am
The Global Pancreatic Cancer Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 13 billion by 2024. Browse Full Report: Pancreatic cancer is origins by the unrestrained boom of cells within the pancreas.
- Alex Trebek spreads awareness about 'terrible' pancreatic cancer on pre-recorded 'Jeopardy!'on November 20, 2020 at 8:33 am
In honor of World Pancreatic Cancer Day, "Jeopardy!" aired a pre-recorded show featuring Alex Trebek's touching message about pancreatic cancer.
- The University of Verona and IntraOp® Announce PancFORT Trial for Pancreatic Canceron November 20, 2020 at 3:41 am
IntraOp Medical Corporation and the University of Verona in Italy announced today the enrollment of the first patient in the PancFORT Trial: A phase II study of primary chemotherapy, stereotactic body ...
- Pancreatic Cancer Collective Announces New PSA Campaign With Keesha Sharp To Raise Awareness About Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Trialson November 20, 2020 at 1:23 am
The Pancreatic Cancer Collective, an initiative of the Lustgarten Foundation and Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C), announced today the launch of a new public service announcement (PSA) campaign, in ...
via Bing News