The system that’s been developed can track users’ actions over time to understand and predict their habits
The Smart Composite Human-Computer Interfaces (Smarcos) project is developing a system that will allow the rising number of internet-connected devices to observe and predict consumers’ actions in real time, so they can intelligently coordinate their efforts and bring up relevant information whenever needed, with the least amount of human intervention.
The rapid evolution of the electronics industry means that sophisticated microchips are becoming much cheaper and we can afford to embed them into more and more devices around us. By the end of the decade, as world population will near the 8 billion mark, estimates by Ericsson say that there may as many as 50 billion internet-connected devices all around the globe.
And so as our cars, smartphones and washing machines keep getting “smarter” and more sophisticated, we need to make sure that they do exactly what we want them to do at any given time, spending very little time managing them, while still reaping the full benefits that can come from living around a network of smartly integrated, internet-connected devices.
The Smarcos project aims to do exactly that. Without changing the look and feel of the user interface, the system that’s been developed can track users’ actions over time to understand and predict their habits.
The Latest on: Internet of things
No news articles
via Google News
The Latest on: Internet of things
- Internet of Things Market to Boost Business Scope with Key Playerson November 17, 2020 at 9:27 am
Internet of Things Market valued approximately USD 171 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate ...
- At 19.5 % of CAGR Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Share will increase and aimed to cross 2992 Million USD in 2025on November 17, 2020 at 3:24 am
Security market share registered a valuation of 1469.3 million in 2020 and is projected to surpass 2992 million by 2025. According to analysis on this report, the Internet of Things (IoT) Security is ...
- Global Sports Technology Market 2020-2027 - Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) to Provide Growth Opportunitieson November 17, 2020 at 2:53 am
The "Sports Technology Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Component and Technology" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Increasing popularity of ...
- Learn How the Internet of Things Works with These Raspberry Pi Classeson November 16, 2020 at 12:52 pm
The Raspberry Pi is a great place to begin learning how to build your own connected devices. And this bundle, 97% off the usual price, will teach you how.
- SEO Expert Qamar Zaman Explains How Internet of Things (IoT) Is Changing Social Media?on November 15, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Changing Social Media? Social media is probably the biggest treasure trove of data the world has ever seen. People interact with their friends and family members on it almost constantly. Social ...
- China Unicom: Industrial Internet Of Things In The Spotlighton November 13, 2020 at 3:08 pm
China Unicom's 3Q 2020 financial performance was decent with its service revenue and net profit up +5% and +11% YoY, and its IIoT business was the bright spot.
- System brings deep learning to 'internet of things' deviceson November 13, 2020 at 1:39 pm
A new system brings machine learning to microcontrollers. The advance could enhance the function and security of devices connected to the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Global Market Outlook for the Geriatric Care Devices Market to 2024: Integration of Internet of Things (IoT) Features into Geriatric Care Deviceson November 12, 2020 at 10:30 am
The "Global Geriatric Care Devices Market Size, Trends and Opportunities (2019-2024)" report has been added to ...
- Global Internet of Things Insurance Market 2021: Forecast, Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Trends By 2030on November 10, 2020 at 8:43 pm
Market.Biz :COVID-19 Analysis: Turn massive Internet of Things Insurance Market challenges into meaningful change. Its not post-pandemic, its intra-pandemic. Were still in it, and the implications for ...
- France Internet of Things (IoT) Markets, 2020-2025 - Focus on Device Management, Application Management, Network Management - ResearchAndMarkets.comon November 10, 2020 at 5:17 am
Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The France Internet of Things (IoT) Market is driven by the booming IT & Telecommunication industry in the country. Additionally, ...
via Bing News