The system that’s been developed can track users’ actions over time to understand and predict their habits
The Smart Composite Human-Computer Interfaces (Smarcos) project is developing a system that will allow the rising number of internet-connected devices to observe and predict consumers’ actions in real time, so they can intelligently coordinate their efforts and bring up relevant information whenever needed, with the least amount of human intervention.
The rapid evolution of the electronics industry means that sophisticated microchips are becoming much cheaper and we can afford to embed them into more and more devices around us. By the end of the decade, as world population will near the 8 billion mark, estimates by Ericsson say that there may as many as 50 billion internet-connected devices all around the globe.
And so as our cars, smartphones and washing machines keep getting “smarter” and more sophisticated, we need to make sure that they do exactly what we want them to do at any given time, spending very little time managing them, while still reaping the full benefits that can come from living around a network of smartly integrated, internet-connected devices.
The Smarcos project aims to do exactly that. Without changing the look and feel of the user interface, the system that’s been developed can track users’ actions over time to understand and predict their habits.
The Latest on: Internet of things
via Google News
The Latest on: Internet of things
- Internet of Things (IoT) Networks Market Outlook By Size, Share, Future Growth and Forecast From 2018-2025on May 13, 2020 at 4:10 am
Networks Market valued approximately USD XX billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than XX% over the forecast period 2018-2025. The Internet of Things (IoT) Networks ...
- Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems Market 2020 by Regions, Manufactures, Type, Application, Sales, Revenue and Forecast to 2026on May 13, 2020 at 2:34 am
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry." Global “Internet of Things (IoT) ...
- IoT 101: Your Essential Guide to the Internet of Thingson May 12, 2020 at 6:04 pm
A new report from Business Insider Intelligence outlines the basics of the IoT and what this next wave of technology means to the everyday individual.
- What is the Internet of Things?on May 12, 2020 at 1:50 pm
The Internet of Things (IoT) represents devices that connect to the internet and each other to exchange data information.
- Chinese Kuaizhou-1A rocket launches 2 satellites for the 'Internet of Things'on May 12, 2020 at 7:18 am
China launched the first two satellites in a new constellation that will support internet-connected objects today (May 12). The satellites launched on a Kuaizhou-1A rocket from Jiuquan Satellite ...
- COVID-19 Impact on the Internet of Things (IoT) Market, 2020-2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.comon May 12, 2020 at 6:05 am
Impact on the Internet of Things (IoT) Market by Components (Software Solutions, Platforms, Services), Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation, Utilities, Government & ...
- Internet of Things Inc. Appoints New Leadership Team to Advance AI Technology and Drive Market Growthon May 12, 2020 at 5:24 am
CNW/ - Internet of Things Inc. ( TSX VENTURE: ITT) ( OTC: INOTF) ( FRANKFURT : 71T) (" ITT Inc. " or the " Company ") a software and solutions provider in the artificial intelligence and industrial ...
- How the Internet of Things will transform consumerism, enterprises, and governments over the next five yearson May 12, 2020 at 2:00 am
The Internet of Things is fueling the data-based economy and bridging the divide between physical and digital worlds. Consumers, companies, and governments will install more than 40 billion IoT ...
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis | Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market 2020-2024 | Increasing Incidence of Cyberattacks to Boost Growth | Technavioon May 11, 2020 at 9:15 am
The internet of things (IoT) security market size has the potential to grow by USD 80.94 billion during 2020-2024 ...
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Energy Market Worth $35.2 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™on May 11, 2020 at 8:30 am
According to the new market research report "Internet of Things (IoT) in Energy Market by Solution (Asset Management, Data Management ...
via Bing News