A micro-CHP system is a small heat engine that provides all the power for a home: heating, ventilation, air conditioning and electricity.
Many times, the electricity generated can be sold to the grid using the natural gas that gets to the houses. Tecnalia is working in a system that consists of two parts: a reactor to produce heat and hydrogen from natural gas, and a fuel cell that converts hydrogen to electricity.
The initiative ReforCELL develops a novel more efficient and cheaper multi-fuel membrane reformer for pure hydrogen production in order to intensify the process of hydrogen production through the integration of reforming and purification in one single unit. The process intensification (PI) will probably be the next revolution in the chemical industry. It consists in the development of chemical engineering leading to a substantially stronger, cleaner, safer, smaller and more efficient technology.
The Latest on: Fuel Cell Co-Generation
via Google News
The Latest on: Fuel Cell Co-Generation
- FERC Proposes New Treatment of Fuel Cells Under PURPAon November 24, 2020 at 12:53 pm
Comments for FERC’s Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Fuel Cell Energy Output (“NOPR”) are due tomorrow, November 25, 2020. In the NOPR, FERC proposes to modify its ...
- Fuel cells: modern alchemy that workson November 23, 2020 at 2:41 pm
Until then, rhetoric from EU leaders and Commission President Romano Prodi will not help to bring fuel cells out of the labs and into the European marketplace, he says. A case in point is a draft ...
- Honda by the Numberson November 22, 2020 at 4:00 pm
This division is also moving into household natural-gas-powered cogeneration, and the company as a whole is a leader in fuel cells. Honda is also developing a presence in industrial and mobility ...
- North America CHP Market size is expected to grow significantly during 2020-2026on November 18, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Pune, Maharashtra, November 19 2020 (Wiredrelease) Graphical Research :According to the Graphical Research new growth forecast report titled North America CHP MarketSize By Fuel (Natural Gas ...
- Burning wood in district heating plants has resulted in climate savingon November 17, 2020 at 11:15 am
A conversion to wood biomass (wood chips and pellets) by Danish district heating plants has benefited the climate and is the more climate-friendly option compared to coal and natural gas.
- In retrospect, the burning of wood in district heating plants has resulted in climate savingon November 16, 2020 at 3:59 pm
For the first time, researchers quantified what the conversion of 10 Danish cogeneration plants from ... is even better for the climate than using it as fuel," says Niclas Scott Bentsen.
- Surgalign Holdings and Aziyo Biologics Announce Expanded Distribution Agreementon November 16, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Similar to ViBone, ViBone Moldable is a next-generation viable cell bone matrix processed using a proprietary method optimized to protect and preserve the health of native bone cells to potentially ...
- FuelCell Energy Awarded Patent For Its High Efficient Direct FuelCell/Turbine Systemon November 9, 2020 at 4:00 pm
a developer and manufacturer of Direct FuelCell(R) (DFC(R)) power plants, announced today that it has received U.S. patent, #6,365,290, titled, "High Efficiency Fuel Cell System ... gases into ...
- Europe Micro CHP Market size is expected to observe high growth through 2026on October 29, 2020 at 8:28 am
Europe Micro CHP Market Share is anticipated to witness growth owing to increasing demand for cogeneration power systems ... on coal fired engines will fuel the industry landscape.
- EMCOR announces new energy contractson October 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm
The three-year contract includes inspections and verifications of technologies such as photovoltaics, fuel cells, wind, micro-turbines and more conventional cogeneration systems. The U.S. General ...
via Bing News