Flourish is a program for students or recent graduates of colleges and universities who want to use their creative skills to help interesting companies grow.
It is unique in the way it trains participants in comprehensive social media marketing for free. In an attempt to combat youth unemployment, Flourish is looking to provide leadership opportunities and above average income for the youth.
Flourish carefully selects students and then provides them with advanced social media training. Participants are then parachuted into companies who need part time assistance in social media. It is a 4-5 month internship program that gets students invaluable experience in the business world.
“Students learn new and in demand skills in social media, get introduced to corporate CEO’s and business owners and build their own social media portfolio” One Million Acts of Innovation Co-founder, Taimour Zaman described. “Students learn the needs of various businesses and get closer to their dream job.” The program even helps students who may be confused as to what they want to do for the rest of their lives.
This program is tested and successful, as it amplifies average marketing resources by providing students training on advanced social media skill set and gets them real world experience.
The Latest Bing News on:
Social Media and Youth Unemployment
- Coronavirus live updates: White House, Senate leaders strike $2 trillion stimulus deal; US death toll nears 800; Dow up 2,100 pointson March 24, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Stocks roared higher, the Summer Olympics are on hold, and China announced it would soon lift its lockdown. Here are the latest coronavirus updates.
- How To Fairly Consider Job Applicants With Criminal Recordson March 24, 2020 at 2:13 pm
An employee is at a greater risk of becoming a crime victim outside the workplace than in it by a margin of 16.4 to 5.1. Filling Job Vacancies in an Era of Low Unemployment In February ... With the ...
- Iran's economy in free fall as corrupt mullahs deny people virus protectionon March 24, 2020 at 5:02 am
The Iranian economy is plummeting. Spiraling inflation and a collapsing currency have combined with the coronavirus crisis to bring the country to a virtual standstill.
- South Africa Laughs in Face of Coronaviruson March 20, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Youth unemployment is in the double digits. Gender-based violence is an everyday occurrence. And, hanging ominously over everything is the dead-but-not-forgotten specter of the racist apartheid system ...
- UN warns of virus impact on swelling youth unemploymenton March 9, 2020 at 1:21 pm
GENEVA, Switzerland (AFP)— Measures to tackle the deadly coronavirus could take a particularly harsh toll on young people's access to work, at a time when youth unemployment is already rising ...
- Ford Foundation and The Future Awards Africa tackles youth unemployment with The Ford Foundation Prize for Youth Employmenton March 9, 2020 at 1:05 pm
This award is designed to recognize and support young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 33 involved in a social program or projects that contribute to fight youth unemployment in Nigeria ...
- Youth unemployment a factor behind the region’s rising crimeon March 8, 2020 at 2:09 pm
Townsville’s staggering youth unemployment rate is partly to blame for the region’s “massive” problem with crime, prominent businessman Laurence Lancini says. Mr Lancini, a major developer and ...
- Punjab Economic Report raises concern over youth unemployment: reporton March 4, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Eminent economists termed unemployment a major challenge and barrier to the sustainable growth. Dr Turab Hussain of the Lahore University of Management Science termed the youth bulge a most ...
- Spain spurs spending to curb rampant youth unemploymenton March 4, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The Spanish government has unveiled a huge spending plan aimed at fighting the country's runaway youth unemployment ... Among the steps were also lower social security payments for young self ...
- Ghanaian politicians pay lip service as youth unemployment keeps growingon March 4, 2020 at 8:09 am
However, one area that remains a major challenge in the country for the 27 years that the two parties have led the country is youth employment. Unemployment ... and other social vices has become ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
Social Media and Youth Unemployment
The Latest Bing News on:
Social media training
- Patrick Stewart is reading Shakespeare daily on social media to sooth the nationon March 24, 2020 at 3:05 am
Patrick Stewart is employing his classical training to sooth and calm panic over the spreading coronavirus outbreak.
- Robertson continues to help supporters through tough times on social mediaon March 23, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Andy Robertson is continuing his attempts to keep spirits among football supporters high, during what is a tough period. Football is currently postponed indefinitely due to the outbreak of ...
- Coronavirus: anti-Chinese social media 'more scary than Covid-19' in Indonesiaon March 22, 2020 at 12:03 am
“Social media is more scary than Covid-19,” said Endar ... “We urged the government to provide them with adequate and quality personal protective equipment, information, training and psychosocial ...
- Bay Area gun store refused to close for shelter in place, until it got shamed on social mediaon March 21, 2020 at 1:18 pm
Solar Tactical, a gun shop in Castro Valley, initially refused to close during Alameda County’s shelter-in-place order, arguing that the Second Amendment makes gun dealers an essential business.
- Ten MLB players to follow on social media during the coronavirus shutdownon March 21, 2020 at 4:38 am
From Twitter to Twitch, these players are providing a window -- both silly and serious -- into an unprecedented time in baseball history.
- As coronavirus sparks rumors, Houston officials dispel social media myth of a citywide lockdownon March 21, 2020 at 3:08 am
Houston officials announced an investigation Friday into messages posted on social media falsely claiming the city is going into a lockdown this ... foreign entities spreading anxiety and fear through ...
- Pedantic pencils and skeleton on the stairs – sports stars on social mediaon March 20, 2020 at 12:16 pm
Sporting stars have had to find other ways to keep themselves busy with the coronavirus pandemic having decimated the global fixture calendar. Here, the PA news agency takes a look at what some of ...
- Fitness Goes To Social Media During COVID-19 Outbreakon March 19, 2020 at 5:03 am
Across the country fitness clubs and gyms have closed in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. For many people this is much more than just missing a workout as fitness routines have been proven to ...
- Mike Anthony: Former UConn QB David Pindell’s pursuit of a professional football dream advanced by relentless approach on social mediaon March 19, 2020 at 3:04 am
David Pindell set a UConn record for a quarterback with 1,139 rushing yards as a senior in 2018. Now he's trying to prove to professional teams that he's an equally effective passer.
- Coronavirus Disrupts Social Media’s First Line of Defenseon March 18, 2020 at 2:53 pm
With a global health crisis sweeping the globe, millions are confined to their homes, and social media platforms have become one of the most vital ways for ... They often have therapists and ...