Want to remain anonymous on the world wide web?
The Latest Bing News on:
- Save 83% and get 3 free months when you protect your privacy with Surfshark VPNon November 13, 2020 at 1:57 pm
This upstart VPN offers a superb deal, with two years of service for about $2 per month. And it's lightning fast.
- Calif. Privacy Law Resembles, Transcends EU Data Regulationon November 13, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Companies preparing for future enforcement of the newly passed California Privacy Rights Act can look to the EU General Data Protection Regulation for guidance while understanding key differences, ...
- Your Tax Transcript May Look Different As IRS Moves To Protect Privacyon November 13, 2020 at 12:25 pm
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) continues to take steps forward in efforts to protect taxpayer data. Two years ago, the IRS moved to provide more privacy for individual taxpayers; now, beginning on ...
- Canada must regulate AI to protect privacy and human rights: watchdogon November 12, 2020 at 10:39 am
Artificial intelligence must be regulated to protect Canadians' privacy and human rights, a federal watchdog says.
- Yale team finds way to protect genetic privacy in researchon November 12, 2020 at 8:40 am
Despite the benefits of genomic research, genetic information can leave individuals vulnerable to exploitation. A new Yale-authored report offers a solution.
- Immuta and Starburst Partner to Strengthen and Simplify Cloud Data Access Control and Privacy Protectionon November 12, 2020 at 6:51 am
Immuta, the automated data governance company, today announced a strategic partnership with Starburst, the Presto Company, to allow organizations to unlock sensitive data by automating data access ...
- Council pursues ordinances to regulate use of surveillance tech, protect privacyon November 10, 2020 at 3:22 pm
San Diego City Council Tuesday voted to take the next step toward establishing ordinances regulating San Diego’s use, acquisition and funding of surveillance technology.
- 5 Things You Can Do to Protect Your Digital Privacyon November 10, 2020 at 8:33 am
The world today is very different from the non-digital world of the past. Although using smart devices to go online has made shopping, paying bills, and ...
- Has Apple Found A Viable, Meaningful Way To Protect Our Privacy When Using Apps?on November 7, 2020 at 6:00 am
Apple has told developers that as of December 8, their apps will have to incorporate a thorough description detailing every implication for user privacy: the type of data collected, the use made of it ...
- Georgia State Researchers Developing Platform to Protect Privacy in Large-scale Brain Imaging Analyseson November 4, 2020 at 9:37 am
Georgia State University faculty have received a five-year, $3 million federal grant to further develop a tool that will allow ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
Apps to protect your identity
- 13 Ways to Protect Yourself From Scams and Identity Theft This Holiday Seasonon November 13, 2020 at 7:45 am
Scammers love the holidays, when people are on tight budgets and spending impulsively. Learn how to protect your devices and yourself from fraud and theft.
- Three interesting strategies to protect your phone’s portable Wi-Fi hotspoton November 10, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Whether you’re going on a trip or just trying to get out of the house, there’s one thing that follows you around everywhere: Wi-Fi. It’s slowly but surely taking over the world. These days, we can’t ...
- 5 Tips to Protect Your Brokerage Login Credentials from Hackerson November 10, 2020 at 4:51 am
Trevor Daughney of Exabeam says retail investors should never reuse a password, and they should utilize a password manager.
- Protect your finances from 'cyberthieves' | Financial Focuson November 9, 2020 at 10:00 pm
You’ve heard reports of personal data being stolen and used for financial fraud — anything from online shopping on your credit cards to actual theft from your financial accounts. This ...
- Protect Your Finances from “Cyberthieves”on November 8, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Protect your computer and your key data. Keep your antivirus software updated. And don’t install bootleg or unlicensed software, which could infect your computer with a virus. Also, back up your ...
- Protect your money from 'cyberthieves'on November 6, 2020 at 7:45 pm
You’ve no doubt heard reports of personal data being stolen and used for financial fraud — anything from online shopping on your credit cards to actual theft from your financial ...
- F-Secure ID Protection prevents falling victim to identity thefton November 5, 2020 at 5:19 am
Identity theft happens when someone uses another person's identity or personal information, such as their name, social security number, credit card number or online credentials without permission to ...
- Are VPNs able to protect your Android device from cyberattacks?on November 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm
When you see movies or television shows about hackers, they are often shown as being these super geniuses. Entertainment portrays hackers as being able to get access to any device, circumnavigate any ...
- How to Protect Your Identity, Finances If You Lose Your Phoneon October 26, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Even apps that seem harmless could be a treasure trove for a crook, says Eduard Goodman, chief privacy officer for Identity ... may slow down your phone and offer little protection.
- IdentityForce adds VPN to Identity Theft Protection producton October 21, 2020 at 4:24 pm
As identity theft and identity fraud have become more common in today's digital world, many users have turned to Identity Theft Protection services as a means to protect themselves online.