Want to wipe away disease in Africa?
You need to start with better sanitation. And this toilet paper rolls up both your own cleanliness and a donation to that cause into one convenient package.
If you’ve ever thought: “There isn’t anything left that an enterprising social entrepreneur could attach a buy-one give-one model to”–then you clearly haven’t met Simon Griffiths. Griffiths is the founder of Who Gives A Crap. Who Gives A Crap sells toilet paper. And when you buy Who Gives A Crap toilet paper, 50% of your money goes toward building toilets in the developing world. Now you can think there isn’t anything left to attach a buy-one give-one model to.
Who Gives A Crap (incubated, in part, at the Unreasonable Institute) works as follows: It has made recycled toilet paper that it claims is softer and more lovely than the usual, horrible recycled toilet paper. It’s going to sell that toilet paper, and, because TP is one of those recession-proof products, it’s going to make some money. And half that money is going to go to Water Aid, which will use it to improve sanitation in Africa.
The Latest Bing News on:
Toilet Paper With A Mission
- Fort Rucker Commissary puts product purchase limits on cleaning supplieson November 24, 2020 at 8:16 am
While the commissary has not experienced a shortage of traditional holiday food items, the Defense Commissary Agency directed stores to place purchase limitations on cleaning products Nov. 20 in ...
- 'Right back where we started': Paper towels, toilet paper, wipes flying off shelves againon November 23, 2020 at 4:14 am
Essentials like toilet paper, paper towels and disinfecting wipes are once again disappearing from shelves. Many stores are reinstating limits on how much shoppers can purchase.
- With COVID-19 spiking, SJ SHIP Kits’ mission more important than everon November 21, 2020 at 7:03 am
When the COVID-19 pandemic forced Santa Clara County to mandate everyone stay at home in March, SJ SHIP Kits provided a box of items like hand sanitizer, toilet paper, nonperishable ... new venture, ...
- For sale: $6 million Whidbey Island survival compound, stocked to withstand a pandemicon November 21, 2020 at 5:01 am
PetSmart CEO W.R. "Ford" Smith II is selling a 59-acre estate on Whidbey Island with a bullet-resistant house, escape tunnel to the woods and a room stocked with all the pandemic essentials — ...
- Cottontail Premium Bamboo Toilet Paper is Now Available on Amazonon November 19, 2020 at 7:42 am
Eco-conscious consumers can now purchase Cottontail bamboo toilet paper on Amazon with free shipping and their toilet paper arriving in plastic-free packaging. MENIFEE, Calif.
- Column: Pandemic hoarding isn’t the same as regular hoarding, is it?on November 19, 2020 at 3:03 am
The pandemic made me do it. Like most people, I was unprepared when COVID-19 took over our lives last March. Nobody warned us that it was coming, so we had no idea what we would be up against. Who ...
- The Maker of Quilted Northern® Partners with Arbor Day Foundation® to Plant Two Million Trees Across U.S. by End of 2021on November 16, 2020 at 5:16 am
Pacific has relaunched its Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® sub-brand to provide a sustainable bath tissue product that ...
- Let The Good Times Roll With These Cute Toilet Paper Earrings And Other Must Have Items That Are So Very 2020on November 3, 2020 at 10:40 am
Let the good times roll with these witty toilet paper earrings ... about the foundation where you serve as Chairman. What is the mission of Austin Boys & Girls Club Foundation?
- Americans worried about Election Day violence and chaos are buying guns and toilet paperon October 28, 2020 at 8:08 am
Tabitha Converse is quietly preparing for Election Day and the weeks beyond by stocking her basement pantry with canned goods, toilet paper and ... Campos-Silva is on a mission to save a river ...
- College Student Working To Create Dissolvable 'Non-Clogging' Toilet Paper By Year's Endon September 29, 2020 at 2:37 pm
Toilet paper is back in the news, but this time its not about a shortage. It’s because a college student is working to develop a cost-effective, environmentally friendly and dissolvable toilet ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
Toilet Paper With A Mission
The Latest Bing News on:
Who Gives A Crap
- As usual, Tom Brady becomes Tom Baby after he plays like crapon November 24, 2020 at 8:06 am
Tom Brady is a sore loser. Strike that. Make it, simply a loser. His poor sport reaction on Monday night wasn’t an isolated incident, one you could excuse or understand. Sadly, it has become the norm.
- Dabo Swinney again gets heated discussing FSU postponing game: 'I don't give a crap what they say'on November 23, 2020 at 8:02 pm
FSU medical personnel didn’t want to play the game after a Clemson player tested positive for COVID-19 after traveling with the team. On his Monday night radio call-in show, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney ...
- Dabo Swinney prolongs his COVID-19 feud with Florida State: 'I don’t give a crap what they say'on November 23, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Dabo Swinney is still hot about Florida State postponing its game against his Clemson team this past weekend over COVID-19 concerns. After blasting Florida State administrators Sunday in an outburst ...
- Holy crap! This 75-inch 4K TV is only $499 in Best Buy Black Friday saleon November 17, 2020 at 4:52 pm
November' TV deals are coming in hot, especially for larger TVs. If you've been waiting for an epic big-screen score, this Best Buy Black Friday deal will drop your jaw to the floor. Today only, Best ...
- Leta Powell Drake Is Delighted That Her Celebrity Interviews Went Viralon November 13, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Earlier this week, a video of the TV journalist Leta Powell Drake conducting celebrity interviews went viral.* In it, Powell Drake, who was a fixture ...
- Why you need to give a crap about poop | Mind Matterson November 12, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Folks who decide to break into a house to commit a serious felony sometimes poop on the ground before they go in. Nerves take over, I suppose. The poop contains their DNA, which can be conclusive ...
- Hannah Brown Says She Wants ‘a Man’ Who ‘Has His Crap Together’ as She Starts Dating Againon November 11, 2020 at 4:00 pm
“I want a man, not a boy who just has their crap together, can be a rock and be ... So, it just kind of, like, gives that good boundary, I think, that I’m in full support of right now in my life.” The ...
- Brands Report: Afterpay, Atlasssian & Koala Top Aussie Challenger Brandson November 10, 2020 at 12:24 am
From democratised design platforms (Canva) to purpose-led toilet paper (Who Gives a Crap), workflow game-changers (Atlassian) to footwear with a lighter footprint (Allbirds), these domestic ...
- Who Gives A Crap’s Simon Griffiths on surviving toilet paper panic buying and building a purpose-led brandon November 8, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Toilet paper brand Who Gives A Crap could never have imagined it would be selling one of the hottest commodities of the year -- nor making its biggest donation to date -- prior to 2020.
- ‘It’s crap’: DeSantis office ‘leaks’ state records to fuel COVID-19 death ‘conspiracy’on November 6, 2020 at 11:00 am
Jennifer Cabrera isn’t an epidemiologist. Although she holds degrees in electrical engineering, she’s not a scientist either. But as the conservative blogger said on Facebook, she has “followers in ...