Mike Frye’s latest invention, Bug Out Thermal Extermination System, has provided for many rental dealers that elusive cost-effective solution to bed bug infested merchandise.
The first version banked on its ability to super heat a delivery truck and the core temperature of mattresses contained within to 135 degrees Fahrenheit for at least an hour — the only proven method to kill both bugs and eggs.
The somewhat bulky contraption won over dealers with its effectiveness, not so much on its looks or bulky size and weight. See previous story.
Comments were noted and Frye modified and improved. The latest version of his bed bug terrorizer — a suitcase-sized, 30 pound, electric powered, fan driven powerhouse on wheels — is sure to win over even more advocates.
The Latest on: Bed bugs
via Google News
The Latest on: Bed bugs
- World War Z Can’t Invite Friends Bug | Is there a fix? on April 17, 2019 at 7:10 am
For a game built around its co-operative modes, the World War Z can’t invite friends bug is causing headaches for players and developer Saber Interactive alike. Judging by the threads that are popping ... […]
- Evernote fixes macOS app bug that allowed remote code execution on April 17, 2019 at 6:25 am
Evernote has fixed a vulnerability that could have allowed an attacker to run malicious code on a victim’s computer. Dhiraj Mishra, a security researcher based in Dubai, reported the bug to ... […]
- Curious about that bug splattered on your windshield? There's an app for that on April 17, 2019 at 5:59 am
Curious about that bug splattered on your windshield? There's an app for that Urban ecologist Mark Hostetler and his son, Bryce Jamm Hostetler, built and released a app called That Gunk on Your ... […]
- 'It was just mayhem': The flagship Apple Store on 5th Avenue reportedly has a bed-bug problem on April 17, 2019 at 2:58 am
Apple's 24-hour flagship retail location on Fifth Avenue in New York City has a bed-bug issue that's existed for nearly a month, according to a report from the New York Post. The issue is believed to ... […]
- No Software Updates Will Fix Apple's Worst Bug on April 16, 2019 at 6:00 pm
New York’s Apple store on 5th Avenue is infested with bed bugs, according to a new report from the New York Post. And employees at the store are being told to wrap all their belongings in plastic bags ... […]
- Malvertising campaign abuses Chrome for iOS bug to target iPhone users on April 16, 2019 at 2:43 pm
A massive malvertising campaign is exploiting a vulnerability in the Chrome for iOS mobile browser to redirect iPhone and iPad users to adware, scams, and other malicious sites, ZDNet has learned ... […]
- Apple’s Fifth Avenue store has been having bed bug problems on April 16, 2019 at 11:21 am
Apple’s temporary store on Fifth Avenue has been dealing with bed bugs for several weeks, according to a report by the New York Post. Despite the infestation, employees and shoppers have been allowed ... […]
- Digital Bank C6 Launches Brazil's First Bug Bounty Program on April 16, 2019 at 9:46 am
In what is claimed to be a first in the Brazilian financial services industry, São Paulo-based digital bank C6 is launching a bug bounty program aimed at boosting the security of its open architecture ... […]
- 5th Ave Apple Store reportedly dealing with bed bugs, causing concern for customers and staff on April 16, 2019 at 8:33 am
While Apple is working on a major renovation of its iconic Fifth Avenue store, its temporary store has seen a commotion over the last month with a bed bug problem. As reported by the New York Post ... […]
via Bing News