Large corporations have been testing a new device that can generate power on the spot, without being connected to the electric grid.
Will we have one in every home someday?
See the CBS News report below.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Will The “Bloom Box” Help Solve The Climate And Energy Crisis? (trueslant.com)
- Bloom Energy revs up for mystery fuel cell launch (businessgreen.com)
- Could Bloom Box revolutionize power industry? (computerworld.com)
- All eyes on Bloom Box fuel cell launch (guardian.co.uk)
- In Solar Power, India Begins Living Up to Its Own Ambitions (InnovationToronto.com)