Shooting in 3D has traditionally required a complex, bulky and fragile rig using two cameras and additional hardware to calibrate and adjust them. Panasonic’s straight-forwardly-named Twin-lens Full HD 3D camcorder looks to radically change the 3D game, with integrated lenses and dual memory card slots allowing you to capture 3D footage immediately, with just one device.
The camcorder records onto inexpensive SDHC/SD memory cards, thankfully abandoning the P2 system used for its concept 3D camera, and the outrageously expensive P2 memory cards along with it.
The Latest on: 3D camcorder
via Google News
The Latest on: 3D camcorder
- Leaker Shares Details on 'iPhone 13' Cameraon May 27, 2020 at 4:27 pm
The next-generation iPhone 12 lineup coming in fall 2020 isn't out yet, but Fudge (@choco_bit), a leaker who sometimes shares information ...
- Altek supplies 3D depth-sensing lens modules for XRSpace Movaon May 27, 2020 at 12:47 am
Digital camera ODM Altek will supply 3D depth-sensing lens modules for use in XRSpace Mova, a 5G-based standalone VR device that XRSpace unveiled on May 26, with shipments to begin in the third ...
- France Develops '3D-Semantic' Laser Camera to Fight Covid-19 By Managing Crowd Flowon May 26, 2020 at 12:16 am
The camera can follow individuals over a large area, ensure they are wearing masks and maintaining social-distancing norms without compromising their privacy.
- A crowd-scanning laser camera to fight the coronaviruson May 25, 2020 at 6:13 pm
French startup Outsight has developed a groundbreaking autonomous laser capable of managing crowd flow. According to its designers, the new device makes it possible to track individuals and monitor th ...
- AI researchers say they created a better way to generate 3D photoson May 25, 2020 at 12:47 pm
AI researers say they've created a novel way to generate realistic, impressive 3D photography that's better than Facebook 3D Photo.
- Apple Shares iPhone 12 Camera Module Orders Between Three Supplierson May 21, 2020 at 3:10 am
Three of Apple's suppliers will share camera module orders for its forthcoming "iPhone 12" lineup, according to sources from ...
- Waymo is using AI to simulate autonomous vehicle camera dataon May 20, 2020 at 12:35 pm
Waymo's new machine learning model -- SurfelGAN -- simulates autonomous vehicle camera data highly realistically.
- New Super Lucky's Tale announced for Xbox One, gets proper 3D cameraon May 18, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Recently, an upgraded version of Super Lucky's Tale, called New Super Lucky's Tale, launched on Nintendo Switch. Today, the team announced that it was bringing the game to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- iPhone 11 Pro vs. P40 Pro vs. S20 Plus vs. OnePlus 8 Pro: Four-way camera battleon May 18, 2020 at 6:00 am
We test the excellent cameras on the iPhone 11 Pro, the Huawei P40 Pro, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, and the OnePlus 8 Pro to see which one comes out on top.
- Global Smartphone 3D Camera Industryon May 16, 2020 at 2:30 am
Smartphone 3D Camera market worldwide is projected to grow by US$30. 1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 42. 7%. Time-of-Flight (TOF), one of the segments analyzed and siz ...
via Bing News