Wa Xian and Frank McKeon found that three variant cells in all COPD patients drive all the key features of the disease
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Face masks have negligible negative effect on CO2 and O2 levelson October 7, 2020 at 2:44 am
Share on Pinterest Image credit: Pakkawit Anantaya/EyeEm/Getty Images The findings even hold true for individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The research, which appears in the ...
- Spirometers Market 2020-2026 | Industry Growth, Analysis, Share by Top Players Forecast till 2026on October 6, 2020 at 10:19 pm
Increasing cases of respiratory diseases such as chronic bronchitis and others are predicted to drive the global spirometers market says Fortune Business Insights in a report titled “ Spirometers ...
- KMC may start lung tests to assess Covid impact on COPD patientson October 6, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Kolkata: Worried over the impact of Covid-19 patients having other lung-related ailments, the Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is planning to intro.
- Face masks unlikely to over-expose wearers to CO2, even those with COPDon October 2, 2020 at 6:33 am
Most major health organizations insist that mask-wearing helps slow the spread of COVID-19, but some critics contend masks can cause carbon dioxide poisoning by trapping CO2. New research shows this ...
- Cannabinoids can contribute to negative respiratory health events in older adults with COPDon September 30, 2020 at 7:59 am
Cannabinoids, a class of prescription pills that contain synthetically-made chemicals found in marijuana, are associated with a 64 per cent increase in death among older adults with chronic ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Lung stem cell disease
- What are Lung Organoids?on September 24, 2020 at 2:47 am
Lungs are organs that are often the site of infection. Studying lungs can be difficult, due to their complicated structure, but lung organoids can aid in this.
- The Hypoxic Tumor Microenvironment: Driving the Tumorigenesis of Non-small-cell Lung Canceron September 13, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Since the application of molecular biology in cancer biology, lung cancer research has classically focused on molecular drivers of disease ... support cancer stem cells and aid evasion from ...
- Bone Marrow-derived Progenitor Cells in End-stage Lung Disease Patientson September 11, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Taken together, this evidence provides new understanding of the pathogenesis of end-stage lung disease ... in circulating inflammatory and stem cell recruitment factors are likely an important ...
- Researchers find a way to help stem cells work for the hearton September 10, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Blocking an enzyme linked with inflammation makes it possible for stem cells to repair damaged ... or sEH—is a known factor in lung and joint disease. Now, it is a focus of heart-disease ...
- Novel discovery could lead to stem cell-based treatment for heart failureon September 9, 2020 at 4:59 pm
Blocking an enzyme linked with inflammation makes it possible for stem cells to repair damaged ... or sEH -- is a known factor in lung and joint disease. Now, it is a focus of heart-disease ...