Here is where we are:
The Basic Idea
We are searching worldwide for technology that could perform some, or all, of the following:
- Allow people to start meeting and working together again so that you can both stay safe and restart normal economic activity.
- When meeting another person, the device would ideally be able to indicate that both parties are currently virus free so they could confidently work together.
- If you have a retail or restaurant environment you could firstly test your employees before they enter and then test every customer as they come in. Shop and dine with confidence again.
- Because this virus lives as long as it does on surfaces, there needs to be real-time detection capability so people can see what they can touch in safety. Virus scanning at a distance that could, big perhaps here, be used to check people’s skin as skin is one of the components in the body that does shed the virus – just an idea, we will try and check the reality when time permits.
- While disposable test technology would be wonderful, we should aim for it to be as reusable as possible – again anything would be welcome here.
- Add sniffer dogs to the possibilities.
- Finally, what about electronic nose technologies?
Right now, nothing has to be perfect. We just need things that progress the above agenda. We want work with anyone who has the capability or just a good idea that could be made publically available FAST.
It is my wish that we can help you to speedily connect the dots. The faster we move the less lives lost and misery experienced.
We want to help in whatever way we can and are at your service. Please contact us at [email protected]
On the road to find out . . . (hope Cat Stevens is in a forgiving mood)
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Real-time Covid-19 Detection
- CellSafe and Dynasty Castle Investments Limited Signed Distribution Agreement for LAMPlexTM RT-qLAMP COVID-19 Detection Assayon September 29, 2020 at 9:51 pm
CellSafe, a specialist in developing diagnostics located at the Republic of Korea and Dynasty Castle Investments Limited, a Hong Kong based company specializing in the procurement, distribution and ...
- SafelyYou Partners with HumanGood to Pilot Real-Time Fall Detection Technologyon September 28, 2020 at 6:05 am
SafelyYou announced today that HumanGood, the sixth largest nonprofit senior living provider in the country, is piloting its real-time ...
- The UAE to roll-out saliva tests for COVID-19 detectionon September 24, 2020 at 12:53 am
They will soon be available in hospital in clinics around the country and will offer a less intrusive way to test for the COVID-19 virus. Previously, tests would include either a nasal swab or by ...
- Real-time Maine coronavirus updates: Monday, September 21on September 21, 2020 at 7:04 am
gas detection meters give Maine fire departments peace of mind Governor Janet Mills reflects on Farmington explosion one year later MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 The official name for the coronavirus is ...
- New antibody assay for COVID-19 promises sensitive mass-scale detectionon September 20, 2020 at 11:26 pm
The diagnostic test used in COVID-19 is a real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT PCR) in which the viral RNA genome is amplified to allow detection. This viral nucleic acid ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Real-time covid 19 detection
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Real-time covid 19 detector
- Republic of Korea: Cambodia’s True Partner in Overcoming COVID-19 Pandemicon October 6, 2020 at 5:22 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented global crisis. While posing a threat to global health security, it has also greatly diminished the mobility of people and goods, and spread panic and fear.
- Public Safety Sensors Market to Reach $2.44 Bn, Globally, by 2027 at 7.1% CAGR: Allied Market Researchon October 6, 2020 at 6:44 am
Allied Market Research published a report, titled, "Public Safety Sensors Market by Sensor Type (Level Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Acoustic Wave Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Humidity ...
- Disneyland tests new contactless metal detectors to speed visitors through security checkpointson October 5, 2020 at 3:52 am
Disneyland is testing the new security system this weekend at the Downtown Disney District, according to Disney officials.
- Patent Success in 2020 During the COVID-19 Economy: Patent Prosecution Attorney Celebrates 10-Years of Client Serviceon October 4, 2020 at 11:54 pm
Patent Prosecution Attorney Celebrates 10-Years of Client Service. Oct 05, 2020. Legal Newswire POWERED BY LAW.COM . Dorian Car ...
- Disneyland tests new contactless metal detectors to speed visitors through security checkpointson October 3, 2020 at 12:31 pm
SEE ALSO: California theme parks push back on restrictions in state’s draft reopening plan Disneyland, DCA and other California theme parks closed in mid-March amid the coronavirus outbreak in ...