An example of a wave pattern (right) and its intensity levels (left) developed by the machine learning algorithm to best illuminate the most important features of an object being identified.
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- 2-4th Field Artillery hosts Spoken Word event in new denon October 2, 2020 at 10:13 am
Battalion, 4th Field Artillery held its first Spoken Word event hosted by the battalion’s Stronger Together Diversity Council. The event took place on the day of the Diamond Den’s grand opening.The ...
- Nikola lays out its ‘innovator/integrator’ business modelon September 30, 2020 at 5:54 am
Nikola also announced Wednesday the postponement of its Nikola World event due to COVID audience size restrictions at venues in Arizona.
- Nikola Executing Strategy and Vision to Deliver Innovative Technology, Energy and Transportation Solutionson September 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
PRNewswire/ -- Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ: NKLA) today issued the following statement highlighting key elements of the Company's strategy and vision to ...
- Lenovo’s ThinkPad X1 Nano, refreshed ThinkBooks are built for working from homeon September 29, 2020 at 12:22 pm
Lenovo's latest ThinkPad X1 Nano and ThinkBook refresh are designed for remote work, featuring a slim design and features made for video conferencing.
- Sandvik introduces machine tech to streamline miningon September 29, 2020 at 6:32 am
Sandvik furthers innovation in mining applications with the introduction of new concepts and machine models, including AutoMine and a battery-powered 18-tonne loader. Sandvik Mining and Rock ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Nuxeo proves its performance at scale with 11-billion-object benchmark teston October 7, 2020 at 6:55 am
Company joins forces with AWS and MongoDB to push the limits and test the cloud-native content services platform in a real-world environment ...
- XECAN Announces Its "Touchless" Facial Recognition Technology Can Identify and Verify Patients with or Without Masks onon October 7, 2020 at 5:02 am
Patients can be checked in and verified against the EMR system using facial recognition even if the patients have their masks on.
- Nuxeo Demonstrates Performance at Extreme Scale with 11-Billion-Object Benchmark Teston October 7, 2020 at 4:30 am
PRNewswire/ -- Nuxeo, the leading cloud-native Content Services Platform (CSP), today announced the company has successfully completed an eleven billion ( 11B) object benchmark test on Amazon Web ...
- UMaine researchers develop AI to ID birdson October 6, 2020 at 7:12 am
Biologists count and identify birds in thousands of aerial photos when conducting wildlife surveys, a laborious task that consumes many hours. To ...
- UMaine researchers are developing AI to identify birds in aerial photoson October 5, 2020 at 12:31 pm
The project recently received $43,000 from the UMaine AI Initiative seed grant funding program, and builds on previous grants and partnerships involving UMaine faculty and state and federal agency ...