The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- French, U.S. researchers win Nobel Prize in Chemistry for genome editing toolon October 7, 2020 at 4:36 am
A French scientist and an American professor were awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry on Wednesday for their work in developing a "genetic scissors" used to fight human diseases.
- '1 in 22 urban Indian women likely to develop breast cancer', says WHOon October 7, 2020 at 4:30 am
The Breast Cancer Awareness Month, marked in countries across the world every October, helps to increase attention and support for awareness, early detection and treatment as well as palliative care o ...
- CDC recognizes airborne transmission of COVID-19on October 6, 2020 at 9:47 pm
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19), caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), continues to ravage across the globe, with the number of confirmed cases topping 35.65 ...
- 'You’re Gonna Beat It.' How Donald Trump’s COVID-19 Battle Has Only Fueled Misinformationon October 6, 2020 at 4:02 pm
President Donald Trump is a super-spreader of misinformation about the deadliest disease to hit humankind in more than a century.
- It Took Hours for Facebook to Delete Trump's False Claim That COVID Is Less Deadly Than the Fluon October 6, 2020 at 9:08 am
A study released last week showed that the president has been “the single largest driver of misinformation around COVID.” ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Protein editorial assistants
- Brain protein linking stress and depression pave way for new class of drugson October 2, 2020 at 12:18 pm
A new study has found a brain protein linking stress and depression, paving the way for new drugs to treat depression and anxiety. The research comes from Karolinska Institutet where scientists ...
- Surprising Brain Area Linked to Short-Term Memoryon October 1, 2020 at 5:01 am
Classical models for short-term memory typically assume that all neuronal activity is contained within the prefrontal cortex (PFC), yet, data from this new study suggests that a G-protein coupled ...
- T Cells and Neurons Talk to Each Otheron September 30, 2020 at 9:11 pm
The animal, which lacked an immune protein called interleukin 13 (IL-13), was searching ... Following up on that work, Kipnis’s then-postdoc Anthony Filiano, now an assistant professor of neurosurgery ...
- Rare genetic form of dementia discoveredon September 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
This discovery also sheds light on a new pathway that leads to protein build up in the brain ... pulls them apart," Edward Lee, MD, PhD, an assistant professor of Pathology and Laboratory ...
- Breaking COVID-19's 'clutch' to stop its spreadon September 30, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Viruses spread by entering cells and then using the cells' protein-building machinery to ... Disney's team collaborated with Iowa State University Assistant Professor Walter Moss, PhD, to analyze ...